Part 5

"Come on, it's our turn." Justin puts his arm around my waist when we walked to into the doctor's office.

"Mr and Mrs Bieber, it's nice to see you again. Have you followed up the diet I showed you the last time you've been here?" He asked me.

"Mostly. Sometimes I just can't help it." I smiled a little, embarrassed.

"It's alright, just remember, you have your Husband by your side and you have another human to feed. Alright, can you please step up and lay on the bed please. Sir, you can stand by here, too." I took off my sandals and lay on the bed.

He rolled my shirt up. "I'm warning you, this is cold so you might feel a little tickle here and there." He smiled at me and continued to apply the gel.

"That's the head and wait.. Let me see this." He brought his face more closer to the monitor.

My heart was racing, I didn't want any demon baby in me. I clenched Justin's hand in mine and he rubbed my hand swiftly. He mouthed 'don't worry' at me and looked at the monitor.

"Oh, it gets better and better. Both of you are expecting twins!" The doctor exclaimed.

I was beyond happy. I looked at Justin and I saw he had tears running down his cheek. "It's what I wished for. I've always wanted a happy small family."

The doctor cleared his throat and said," do you want to know the gender or..?"

"No thanks, we would like to keep it a surprise." Justin smiled at him and helped me up and rolled my shirt down.

"Alright then. I'll be seeing you next two months."

"Alright!" I smiled and we both got out of the room and once we paid for everything, we went home straight.

"I can't believe three more and we'll have these guys." I said and rubbed my tummy.

"Hey, they might be girls, alright." Justin said and kissed my forehead.

"Go and sit on the couch. I'll massage your legs. They've been swollen since yesterday."

"Thanks, baby." I sighed and ready to walk but he grabbed my elbow back.

"What?" He said with a cheeky grin.

"Thank you." I teased him, didn't want to repeat.

"What did you call me?" "Baby,"

"It's been so Long since I heard it from you. Go sit. I'll come later. I'll get the oilmen your mom gave."

I moaned quietly as he rubbed his thumb in circles.

"Quiet down, people would think we're having sex." He joked.

I just smiled at him.

"Alright, off you go. You look tired, go to sleep, baby." He put my feet on the couch and walked away.

"Wait, where are you going?"

"My office. I haven't done a lot of things." He stopped to answer my question.

"It's still early, couldn't you PA do it for you?"

"I can't take advantage of him, babe. Go to bed early, ya?" He walked off.

To be honest, I was mad that he left me. It was a mixed emotions. It's like the feeling when you have your period.

It's like I'm mad because he had work, yet I wanted to cry because he understands his PA and I want to kill him but at the same time, I want him to cuddle me up and feed me ice cream all day long.

After a Long two hours, Justin came to our room and laid under the duvet. I heard him sigh and put something down onto the table.

"Could you breathe quieter, as.s.hole?" I sharply remarked.

I felt the bed moved, that's when I knew he was facing me. He put an arm over me and rubbed his palm over my pregnant belly. "Now I'm familiar with this attitude. What's wrong?" He whispered and kissed my cheek.

"Nothing's wrong." I rolled my eyes.

"Alright then." He lifted his hand off my pregnant belly and turned away.

"Seriously?" I raised my voice a little.

"Do you want to talk about it?"

"No," I closed my eyes and tried keeping myself calm.

He stayed silent for a little while and then I felt him getting off the bed. He then kneeled at the side of the bed, my side and caressed my temple. "You shouldn't stress out and I know what your going through. It's tough but. Bare with me, alright. I know you might feel as if I threw you away just to do my work but no, I want you to rest and I had some work to be done. Things are happening in the office when I'm not around and that's why I needed to do something about it. Neil just emailed me that he's coming over tomorrow for an important meeting. See, if I didn't check my work, I wouldn't know anything that's happening around the office. I love you, baby. Please, please remember that. I just had things to do just now." He grabbed my face and kissed it.

His warm and soft lips were on my plum lips. I couldn't express how happy I was when he talked to me. When he gave me attention. I have no idea what's wrong with me.

"I know," I looked down in embarrassment. "I understand I just, I just need you attention, and.. and I don't know what's wrong with me." I started tearing up. One thing I had about being pregnant.

"It's alright, babe. Come on, we should sleep. Neil's coming in the afternoon tomorrow. Get some sleep." He laid the duvet correctly above me and went to his side of bed and slept.

________________________

Short but I Guess I've updated?:)

Vote and comment, guys!:)