Part 4

"Here. You can change into this. Unless you wanna sleep in jeans?" He said as he handed me his white tee and marvel boxers.

I mumbled a quiet thank you and changed in his bathroom. When I went out, I placed my clothes on his bed and walked down stairs to the kitchen and saw his dad.

"Hey! Didn't knew you were staying over. Pattie's not gonna be back until tomorrow. So, takeout for dinner?" I just nodded my head and offered him a smile.

I went outside to the backyard to find Justin and he was playing water gun with Jaxon.

I took a seat under the shade and minutes later, they joined me, sitting at the patio.

"Pizza's here in twenty minutes!" I heard Jeremy yelled.

"Yes!" Jaxon said and ran into the house with his small toy water gun.

"Are you going back there in the morning? Cause I was thinking to bring you to the beach. Dad's got Jaxon covered." He finished it with a hum.

"I mean, I'll go back to change and I have no problem going to the beach." I smiled.

He returned a smile too and tugged on my hand, slowly reaching my palm and then intertwined our fingers. "I may seemed like a douche, but I'm trying really hard right now."

"Try what," I furrowed my brows. What in the hell is he talking about.

"I hope you know I have feeling for you. I mean, all this while I've been treating you like sh.it because I see how guys looked at you and how you smiled when you're with them. I just- I wanted it to be me. Like, that should be me making you smile."

[THAT SHOULD BE ME ON CUE]

"Awh, you don't have to. I've always thought this was a one way kind of thing. I never thought you'd like me. I mean look at the girls you usually hang out with and look at me. I really never thought that you liked me." I said and slowly looked up to his eyes.

"I'm gonna kiss you now." He leaned in and our lips briefly touch each other and quickly pulled away when the door opened up.

"Hurry up, the pizza is here." Jeremy said and led us to the dining room.

The dining room was filled with silenced and only the sound of chewing on the pizza. Once we were done, Jeremy took Jaxon out to meet his friends at the playground and he needed to smoke.

So, it was just me and Justin alone.

We have been eating cookies while watching the avengers and locking our arms together. "Chris Evans is so hot," I said while taking another bite from the chocolate cookie, not taking my eyes off the tv.

"You know what else is hot?" I heard Justin said.

"Me?" I asked still concentrating on the movie.

"Not you.. You under me." I shrieked and looked at him and he started laughing almost choking himself with the cookie in his mouth. Once his laughter died down a little, he said,"you should have seen your face!"

"Whatever. I'm just gonna refill this again." I stood from the couch and went to the kitchen grabbed the big Tupperware full of cookies and took out a few to put on the plate.

The sound of the movie, fighting sounds were still on. I took my time and took out the juice and walked back out.

I dropped the full plate of cookies and spilled my juice when I saw Justin laying down on the sofa with the fake decorative flower that I brought over for Christmas last year was in his mouth and he was full nude, laid there and winked at me.

I looked at his length and swallowed my saliva. He motioned me to come nearer.

"Ahh!" I recognised the voice.

I was shocked when I saw pattie covering her eyes at the entrance of the living room.

"Damn it Justin! You have your room!" She screamed and failed at the attempt at walking out of the living room as she hit her head on the walk wile walking. "And I have to go to ikea to buy new sofa, great." She mumbles.

"Um, uh, I'll go home now, just text me if you need me." I quickly rushed out of the living room.

Pictures of his length was still in my head as I was walked home. How can a white boy have it that big?

I scrunch my nose in disgust just by thinking I was going to pound on it.

Since it was already late, I played some piano songs and cleaned up the kitchen before going to bed.

-

The sound someone groaning and cursing could be heard from afar. I opened my eyes from my sleep and could still hear it. I quickly switched on my lamp and saw Justin groaning on the floor next to my bed, holding his foot.

"Why the hell did you put nails on the ledge?" He said.

I tried to contain my laugh but failed. "Ask my dad." I shrugged and laid back down on my bed while Justin stood up and jumped one legged and laid next to me. Before I knew it, we were in spooning and he was already sound asleep.

The morning after wasn't eventful as I thought. I woke up alone in bed, Justin probably went home before my parents came.

"You're all dressed up, any occasion?" Dad wiggled his eyebrows at me.

"Nothing special, I just down want my make up go to waste so I put them on. How's my new look?" I brought my hair to the back and tried to imitate how Victoria secret models poses.

"You look good, sweetheart. Just loose that pout on your face." He laughed and brought his coffee up to his room.

"Wow, you look great." Justin's voice boomed from the back causing me to spit my hot chocolate out.

"You scared me." I laughed.

"I know, come on, I wanna bring you somewhere." He tugged on my hand and brought me out the door. Despite my arguments about my parents needed to know, he managed to pulled me out of the house. "Don't worry. You'll have the time of your live."

__________

I'm sorry it took a while!! This chap finishes at part 5 and I'll start a new chap:)