Part 3

The moment I spread my legs, I saw Justin's eyes bulge out.

"Someone really needs a punishment now. Take off everything, rest your back on the headrest and spread your legs." He said taking off his tight, translucent white top.

Once I've done it, he positioned himself behind me while his fingers tracing my vag.ina.

"I'm gonna spank your pus.sy now. Because of what?" He questioned me still playing with my folds. His hands were so cold, making me jerk at every movement of his fingers.

"Because I didn't listen to you." I said, lust in my voice.

"Call my name."

"Justin." I said and immediately got slapped on my vag.ina without warning.

"Wrong." He bit my ear lightly and whispers.

"Daddy," it was quite uncomfortable to call him that as I used to be call my that by that name.

"Correct. I'm gonna give you three slaps. Count, understand?" I slowly nod and received another slap, a moan escapes from my mouth.

"No nodding. Only yes or no." He said.

"Yes, daddy." I slowly remarked.

The spanking was so satisfying that I would want to make a mistake just to make him spank me. I craved his touch every single day. Once I got dressed, I went down and as Jaxon already sleeping, his drool was all over his mouth.

Luckily he didn't heard or saw us. That would be terrible.

-

"Are you sure?" I asked Justin when we walked around the crowded mall with Jaxon holding my hand.

"Yes, just get in there with me. I'll hold Jaxon. He won't do funny things inside." He laughed and put an arm on my back to guide me to Victoria secret's shop.

Once we stepped into the shop, all eyes were on us. Justin quickly carried Jaxon in his arms when he started putting panties on his head and screaming 'spiderman'. I laughed at him and Justin put his index finger on his lips to make his mouth shut.

At the end of the shop tour, Justin had bought me at least ten new panties and four new lingerie set.

"You can show me tonight." He whispered in my ear when I fed Jaxon his favourite ice cream. I playfully rolled my eyes at him and we stayed at the shop for at least another ten minutes and walked off as Justin wanted to buy Jaxon a new toy and a new movie for him to watch when we are doing the dirty.

Yes, those are the exact words he said to me.

In total, we picked out three new toys for him and five movies for him.

"Next please. Visiting eh?" I heard the female cashier said.

I said no and she rudely replied, "No, not you. Justin. Hi!" She batted her eyelashes at him but he just smiled.

"You work here?" Justin tried making a conversation with her.

"Obvious isn't it?" She chewed on her bubble gum. "I saw your mom yesterday. She invited me for dinner tomorrow." She said out of the blue while putting things into the paper bag.

"Oh, that's weird. My mom is not here. She'll be back next week. Whatever you planned on doing, dream on cause I'm with her now." He put an arm around my waist and we walked off.

"Who's that? The girl just now," I finally said when we got into the car.

"Just an extreme crazy ex. Like literally crazy." He said and slowly drove off the parking lot.

"How crazy?"

"After her, I dated a girl in my high school and she flushed the girl's head into the toilet bowl and threatened to burn down her house." He sighed. "That crazy."

"Wow. I hope she doesn't flush my head down the toilet bowl." I laughed.

"What's to worry about? You're not my girlfriend to start with." He snapped.

Ugh, his crazy moods.

"Yeah, yeah," I mumble.

"I'll drop you off at you house. Don't worry I'll take care of Jaxon." Once we were outside my house, I said my goodbye to Jaxon and looked at Justin.

"Do you want me to stay?" I squeak as I didn't want him to raise his voice at me with that attitude of his.

"Thought you didn't want to ask." He went into the garage of his house and Jaxon scrambled out of the car and started yelling for frozen.

This chapter is short because watt pad deleted the original one and I had to write it again!!

And I'm eating chicken nuggets now
Bye!!