My bad ass

-
-

"Can't wait to have you all to myself", Eli whispers in my ear as we approach my house.

I chuckle as I fiddle with a few of my hair strands.

Knock knock

I hear rustling noises coming from inside as I hear my mother walk to the door opening it.

"Finally come in", my mother grins.

Eli and I take a step inside and I notice it's dark as heck.

"Why are the lights off?", I furrow my brows.

"SURPRISE!"

Suddenly a shit load of people jump out from all sorts of directions making me startle a bit.

Soon enough I notice all these people were all of my friends along with Eli's parents and grandfather.

I'm absolutely stunned by all of this and the water works start to form.

"Don't cry your going to mess up your makeup!", Lulu hisses.

I chuckle at her remark which is so true.

"I'm sorry everyone I'm just so happy that all of you guys are here to celebrate my big day.. Thank You all", I sniffle.

Eli drapes his arms over me stroking my back comforting me.

"Eli and Lulu made it all happen", my mother chirps.

Of course my two best friends in the world.

"Thank you guys", I gratefully say giving Lulu and Eli a big hug.

After greeting everyone one by one I finally take my first alcohol drink.

I took the time to scan my home that was decorated with birthday decorations and balloons floating all over the ceiling.

Music was being played really loud making our living room the dance floor.

My mother was laughing out loud with Mrs. Gold as well as taking in a few shots.

Suddenly I see a tall light skinned blonde man approach my mother from behind making my mom blush.

I scrunch my brows at this sight. I then see the mysterious man lean down placing a kiss on my mother's cheek.

Seeing my mom smile wide made me smile by just looking at her.

I'm guessing that must be the man she's has been talking to for awhile now.

However this conversation about this mysterious man is a conversation for another time.

A few hours later

Mostly everyone is drunk by now including myself.

People were arriving by the hour making my birthday party look like project x.

I didn't mind at all though and neither did my mother which I'm surprised.