"Great to have you back young lady", the teacher says with a small smile.

I smile feeling a little awkward as everyone in my class stares at me.

"Alright class today shall be free time, so do whatever you guys want as longest it's active and for those that don't like to do anything.. Walk around the gym", the teacher dismiss the class.

"What are you going to do baby?", Eli walks over to me placing a kiss on my cheek.

"Goals!", Veronica shouts making us both blush as everyone chuckles.

"Anyways", I giggle.

"I'm going to walk around with the girls you know we're too lazy to play"

"Of course I know", Eli chuckles earning a nudge by me.

"Ouch"

As he winces falsely at the little playful nudge I gave him. I stick my tongue out at him.

"I love this man handling", he winks pulling me in for a hug.

"You guys are to close", the teachers suddenly splutters signaling us to start doing an activity.

Seriously why do p.e. teachers swear you'll get pregnant by holding hands or hugging.

Eli pulls away throwing a death glare at our teacher.

"Well babe I'll get going", I say breaking the tension.

"Alright I'll be playing basketball with the guys"

We both pull away smiling at each other.

"Dude does Eli know about Ray?", Veronica croaks.

"Yes, but he doesn't know that he's the famous bitch ass Ray", I sneer pointing my finger at Ray who's also walking around with his boys ahead of us.

"Dude he'll eventually find out", Veronica says while she beams between Eli and Ray.

"I know I promised to tell him after school", I frown.

"You better", she scowls.

I sigh kind of worried of how Eli is going to react tomorrow seeing Ray.

After all I'm sure bitch ass Ray is going to start hanging out in our spot since he's friends with Jesiah and the rest of the group.

-
-

"Are you hungry?", Eli asks as we make our way towards the tattoo shop.

"Yes", I respond hearing my stomach growl.

"What do you want babe?"

"Uhm"

"Subway or in and out?", He says intently focused as we approach the shopping plaza.

"In and out"

Eli drives into the drive thru waiting for our turn to order.