Text message to Lulu
No!

Text message from Lulu
Whhhat why?! It's okay Gia you guys been dating for a good amount of months.

Text message to Lulu
I'm not ready now shut up

Text message from Lulu
Stop being scared

Text message to Lulu
Mind your business! Gotta go see you Monday.

Gosh she's so annoying

Knock knock!

I stand up from the couch as I make my way towards the door.

"Hey babe", Eli wraps his muscular arms around my waist spinning me as he plants a wet kiss on my cheek.

"Ready to head to our first adventure", I squealed out of excitement.

This was my first time to ever travel out of town

"With you I'm always ready", he smirks while shooting me a wink.

That wink though

He grabs my luggage throwing them into his trunk.

"Hello Missy", the Chauffeur greets me.

"Hi", I smile,

Eli sits beside me as he puts his arm over to my shoulder pulling me to lean against him.

I lay my head on his shoulder with a big ass smile plastered on my face.

I'm so happy

-
-

About an hour we finally arrive to the airport.

Eli had an assistant of his handle our luggage.

We got into a cart car as were being escorted into the back where a private jet stood.

Wtf!

"Eli are we going into that?", I point with a shock expression on my face.

"Duh", he answers like it was the most obvious.

"I thought we were taking an airplane sorry", I apologize feeling dumb.

"Babe my dad gave me this private jet for my 15th birthday it's mine", he says grinning.

Wow

As we got closer to the private jet, I could see Elias name printed onto the side of the jet.

The cart suddenly made a slow stop signaling us to get off and into the jet.

As we got off, I spotted a flight attendant standing at the door smiling over at us.

She has blue eyes and is pretty tall I'd say 5'6 with blonde hair tied into a bun and she was thick.