Chapter 51

Chapter 51

Shawn leads me to the endless cave, me trailing behind him. We're still half naked, and I'm glad that the people are already sleeping. The last thing I want to happen is for them to hear us doing something sexual or something naughty, or worst, see us doing it. Though I'm excited for this to happen, my heart is beating erratically against my chest. I can't keep my nerves calm. From the looks of it, Shawn has already roamed and explored the cave as he really knows where to go. He leads me to a deeper part of the cave. We turn right, seeing that there's another cave. There's also a round, heavy boulder, which can be rolled to hide or open the small cave. I purse my lips, taking a deep huge breath as my mind becomes blank once we enter the cave. Shaw pushes the boulder, closing the small cave. As soon as it's done, Shawn pushes me up on the wall, hands roaming around my body as he attacks my lips with his.

My hands fly into his hair, gripping it a big tighter than before. Shawn moans against our connected mouths as he grinds our lower bodies. The friction causes my body to become rigid and my buddy down there becomes excited. Shawn's mouth leaves mine but instead, his lips clamped on my neck, sucking the skin out of it and I groan in pleasure, feeling his soft hair against my palm.

He unbuttons his pants, leaving it like that as he sucks on my collarbone, which makes my eyes roll at the back of my head. I clutch at his hair tighter, holding on for dear life as he continues to grind his lower half with mine. Moans after moans escape my lips, and Shawn intends to hear every sound that escapes from my lips. His hand begins to trail down my body, hooking a finger in my pants, near the zipper. His fingers play with the zipper for a bit, fumbling his fingers as he licks my neck up to my jaw.

"You're my King," he whispers huskily in my ear, lust evident in his voice. Just hearing the sound of his lust-filled voice is enough to make me blow but I fight against it. He pulls away from me, dragging me into a bed, which is for one person only. The sheets are a navy blue, crumpled and messy on the bed. When my back hits the bed, I'm surprised to feel that it's so soft and comfy. I immediately relax once Shawn hovers on top of me. "You're mine, Dylan. Just mine." So possessive. The fact that Shawn is claiming me, as if I have no say in this, is making me feel overwhelmed.

I wonder if my Taurus is working right now without my knowledge. The last time this happened, I was unconsciously using my Taurus power on him. But now, I'm aware that everything is happening at our own will. Shawn begins to plant kisses across my neck. His hand begins to hover, barely touching the skin, across my tummy down to my pants. His index finger and thumb catch the zipper, slowly zipping my pants down and once it reaches the bottom, he begins to push my pants down without having his hand touch my sensitive part. I groan in frustration as Shawn smirks at my flustered expression.

Shawn ravishes my lips again, the way you'd attack a food if you haven't eaten for a few days already. He hooks his index finger in the hem of my briefs, and he lowers it down. I'm surprised at how hard I am not until he wraps his fingers around my hard-on. I moan at his touch, feeling the warmth of his hand seep right through the skin. His touch sends bolts of electricity through my veins, going straight to my heart and making it beat faster and louder. The beat of my heart is like a drum. Shawn lets go of me and pushes himself up, looking down at me as he strips himself off completely. His abs glisten with sweat, and a bead of sweat runs down across his chest and I want nothing but to run my tongue across his chest and rock-hard, six-pack abs. I purse my lips at the sight as his hard-on springs free. Shawn begins to lean down again and captures my lips, going down until he reaches my hard-on. For a few seconds, he pumps it then after, he runs the tip of his tongue across my hard-on and I gasp at the sensation, arching my back as my eyes roll at the back of my head and I shut them close. Tight.

Bobbing his head up and down on my private part, his warm palms run across my tummy and chest, rubbing my body back and forth. I open my eyes and stare down on him, watching him as he works his wonders on me and his eyes are dark, burning with passion but filled with lust. I clutch the sheet, gripping it as Shawn's mouth engulfs around me and I let out a gasp, his name coming out of my mouth as a whisper.

He takes my briefs off me completely, his eyes never leaving mine as he bobs his head up and down and once my hard-on reaches the back of his throat, I groan in pleasure, body shaking. I prop myself up using my elbows, lips parted as I look at Shawn with half-lidded eyes. He smirks at me once he sees the reaction he wants to earn from me. He lets go of my hard-on with a pop and I hoist myself up and crawling towards him, pushing Shawn on the bed as I attack his lips with mine. This is the first time that I'm actually engaging myself completely in a sexual stuff. It feels to have Shawn and I cannot believe that I have a boyfriend. Back before, I was just a Pisces man who's interested at making my rank higher so I could be sent into the Journey but at this moment, all of those hard works that I did fade, escaping my mind as Shawn and I's lips mold, dancing with passion.

Running down the tip of my tongue across his chest down to his groin, my tongue comes in contact with his hard-on. I'm willing to satisfy him just like what he did to me few minutes ago. I run my tongue across his hard-on and he groans, his voice deep and scruff from the pleasure. I open my mouth and engulf him, lowering myself down as much as I can. Shawn's big, I admit, and it seems like I can't really take this all at once, considering I'm inexperienced. But that earns me a breath of my name covered with lust and pleading out of his mouth, so I continue to do what I'm doing right now.

I release Shawn out of my mouth and crawl on top of him, kissing him again as he flips us over, him being on top of me and I beneath him. His smirk grows wider as his index finger travels down my groin up to my butt cheeks and all of a sudden, I'm being invaded inside and my hands immediately shot to his biceps, gripping it tight as a loud gasp escapes my mouth and pain greets me, but as Shawn twirls his index finger inside me, the pain has been replaced with pleasure and he lets his finger roams inside of me. His kisses on my neck lessens the pain and gains pleasure. He adds another finger inside me and my face contorts into an uncomfortable one. He tells me to just relax and I oblige, taking a deep breath and calming myself down. For a full five minutes, he's just stretching me until I'm stretched enough.

"Turn around," he commands softly and I've never seen myself move with so much haste just from a single command. I get on my knees and hands, heart drumming inside my chest as I anticipate what would happen next. Shawn grabs the cheeks of my butt and fondle it, leaning down to give it a lick as I bury my face in the crumpled sheets, preventing myself at shouting.

Shawn puts soft and wet kisses across my tensed back and I immediately relax, his hard-on poking my butt cheeks and he breaths down on my neck. I can practically see his smirking lips. Shawn bites my earlobe and I groan, preventing myself from using my power. Shawn is taking too long and I've had enough of teasing. Fortunately, granting me my wish, Shawn begins to position himself and slowly inch himself inside me. I scream while my face is buried in the sheets, muffling my voice. God, he's so big.

As his pelvis reaches my hips, he rests himself inside me for a minute, making me adjust to his side and as soon as I get adjusted, I tell him to move and he more than happily obliges, pulling himself out and ramming inside me again and I throw my head back as he repeats the action again and again. His hands rest on either side of my hips, keeping me in place as Shawn thrusts in and out of me without stopping. Grunts after grunts escape his lips and the slapping of our skin fills the room.

Pain and pleasure mix as Shawn begins to pound me. The feeling of him inside me is so good that I can barely contain myself. His hand travels to my private region and wraps his warm fingers around me, pumping as he thrusts in and out of me. The whole time, I'm a moaning mess.

A heavy sensation is building down my lower abdomen and I know that I'm close, that we're close to climax as Shawn's thrust becomes faster, harder, and deeper. Shawn murmurs incoherent words in my ears, his hips not pausing for a second. As the clock goes by and our love making continues, I shoot my seed all over the crumpled sheet beneath me and Shawn hisses as he spurts his seed inside me. I fall on the sheets where my seeds are all over whereas Shawn falls on top of me, his chest resting on my back. He plants a soft kiss on my neck and rolls over, putting his arm beneath me and pushing me into him. He plants a soft kiss on my forehead and leans down to give me a long kiss on the lips.

I smile up at him as we tell we love each other.