Chapter 18

Photo: Albert Fercine
Portrayed By: Matt Law
Chapter Dedicated To: mare327

******

Chapter 18

After Brent and I's mini dance, Brent revealed to me that he sent the song to everyone's mind, telling me that they needed it, too. That's why they came to watch us. Everyone is in a good mood, except Shawn, who is frowning all the time as always and usual. I swear that frown is stuck on his face, like it has been there ever since he was born in this world. He hasn't talked to me yet after he told me to not to go away without him, and after that, he was swept up by Ivan. I'm not really a violent person, but whenever I see Ivan, I just want to crush him using my own bare hands. He's so clingy and all, irritating as hell, but I don't have a valid reason to hate him, and that makes me want to hate him more. Kind of complicated because my life is basically messed up. No, scratch that. My life is messed up.

Before we start travelling again, all of us decided to introduce each other and show us a bit some of power. We agreed, so that we can be comfortable with each other. I mean, we are together now, so we need to be by each other side, to fight the creatures, to not be alone.

We start at London. He starts to tell his name to the crowd; London Fern. 19 years old. He's from the town called Virgo. According to him, the town is all made of cements, rocks and muds. A little odd, but cool. Everyone awaits what his power would be like, so London bends know a little, lowers his hands, palms open, and he raises it and the a piece of the ground has been lifted up and everybody cheers. His power is very cool. Ground manipulatiom I say out loud, but he just chuckles and shakes his head. I blush because they call it Earth Manipulation.

The next one is, of course, the one I really, really hate. Ivan stands up and stands in front of us, scanning each other's faces and his eyes meet mine, then he gives a scowl and when he takes a look at Shawn, he gives him a not-so-attractive-and-perfect smile and introduces himself. Shawn does ignore him, though. He tells everybody that he's from town called Aquarius. He's only 17 years old, just like I am. His last name is Porcher. He shows his power to everyone; his water power, just like as I have. The only difference is, even though there's no water to use, he can produce. I don't. He starts to play with the water and everyone cheers again. Keeping my mouth shut, he gives me a smirk that says 'I'm so better than you' and I ignore it. He starts to walk away and takes a seat beside Shawn. My frown gets deeper. I just realize that I'm frowning the whole time Ivan was introducing himself.

The guy with a a dirty blonde hair, height is about 6'1", not really muscled but still have some beef. He's 20 years old. His eyes are almost black, but it's really a dark brown. He tells everyone his name; Giovanni Maximoff, from the town called Cancer. He greets everyone and shows his power to us. According to him, his power is not much and he's kind of shy. He opens up his palms and little... bright starts to dance on top of his hand and when he closes his palm, and places his other palm on top, and then he opens up his both palms and a burning meteorite shows and everyone yells, cheering how awesome his power is. He laughs shyly, bows down, and gets back on his seat.

The jet black haired guy comes next and stands in front of us. He's a bit shy and doesn't know how to introduce himself. He tells us first his name, which is Cole Dapper, 18 years old, living in a town called Leo. His eyes are brown, but you can clearly see something in it. Like a fire. And then all of a sudden, his whole body becomes covered with fire and he blazes. Everyone's mouth form an 'oh' and claps. Cole seems like he has been working out since he has some muscles, not like what Shawn has, but he can have one like his, just a bit more workout.

The next presenter is a guy named Cooper Kurt Hopkins from a place called Libra. 19 years old. He has a thick dirty blonde hair, all gelled up but messy, giving him a bad boy look. But Shawn is even badder than him. Physically and emotionally and mentally. He tells there's nothing much about but his power is about intelligence. But when he starts opening his palm, what we've seen earlier, he has those powers. But not really. He says that he can copy anyone's power but it wouldn't last long.