Author's Note

Hello, guys! This is Michael speaking in this author's note! This is an update but we'll be tackling a few things.

First of all, this is an extended universe. The main plot of Forbidden Law is about Kieran finding his wolf whereas the main plot of The Chosen Ones is about Dylan finding out the truth. Both stories are connected and sooner or later, they would make a cross over. Not just today. If you happen to read Forbidden Law and The Chosen Ones at the same time, you will see a lot of references from each other. In the Forbidden Law story, I have mentioned the Zodiac people and Zodiac City several times. However in The Chosen One story, Dylan is just about to find out the truth.

Forbidden Law has just a few chapters before it reaches its ending. But really, it's not the end. There will be a second book, which is the continuation of The Forbidden Law. This time, on the second book, we will be focusing on the brighter side of the extended universe. The Chosen Ones is full of actions whereas The Forbidden Law lacks one. Everything is planned, though.

As I have said, this is an extended universe. On the second book of The Broken Werewolves, there will be new characters that will have their own stories in the future. This time, we're just on the Phase One of the extended universe. We're just starting. There will be a lot of revelations in the future, when we're in the future Phases. But this time, let's just savor the stories of Dylan and Shawn, and Cloud and Kieran.

Also, I have decided that I would continue to update The Reality Of Nightmare. I just thought that I would squeeze the story in the extended universe and I hope it would fit just right in. There will be a few adjustments, though, but it's going to be okay. I'm going to trust myself for this. The Reality Of Nightmare will be in the Phase One of the Extended Universe. The Phase Two is near, though. Just a few more stories and then we'll be going to the new phase.

When you combine all of the stories, you will see the bigger picture. What I'm seeing right now in my head, you will see it as well in the future. I will reveal things soon, but I'm going to give you something that will make you squeal.

I will make a book where there are going to be a lot of characters and they will have their own point of view chapters. And yes, it's the characters that appeared in the previous books (such as Forbidden Law, The Guardian, Reality of Nightmare, The Chosen One and etc.). So you guys better prepare for a lot of hella actions and malexmale actions in the future!

If you want to message me, feel free to do so!

Email: johnmichaelsenar@gmail.com
Twitter: JMSenar
Instagram: JMSenar
Kik: JMSenar