Chapter 27

Photo: Jelai Thunderstorm
Portrayed By: Behati Prinsloo
Chapter Dedicated To: -To Be Announced-

******

Chapter 27

After our mini intense show, I have decided that we should get going since we, probably, still have a long way to go. Now that I know I was the one who caused Shawn's lust, I need to think things through. I was unaware when I was doing it and sad to say, I didn't know how I dit it; it felt like my power just worked on its own accord and I was completely unaware of it. When Shawn said that he couldn't help himself, I was - still am - feeling guilty because I felt like I just violated his mind.

When Brent and I meet again, I'll tell him all the details and personally ask him how to control my power. Properly. This other of mine is terrifying yet it's awesome and cool. There are pros and cons. Let's start with the cons. Since I'm a native born Pisces, it's my nature to think of others. I mean, I'd feel really bad if I use my power for a different, much negative, purpose. I could already feel my mom's angry presence if she knew that I used my power for a different purpose. But then, what's the real purpose of my power?

I have two different powers. Water and mind. When I first found out about my other power, I immediately went on a mission; a goal to find others like me, but so far, none. People in Pisces have the same power and nobody is like me. Why am I different? Why do I possess two powers instead of one? Is there any explanation to this?

Those are the questions that have been dreading me ever since I found out and it's stressing me out to the point that I nearly lost my mind. But of course, I thought better. If there is a clear and well explanation to this, it better be good. I had been scared back home because at first, there were questions that were bugging me. Like, what if they found out? Would it be best if they knew? I'd probably get bullied even though it's not in our nature. That really sucks.

Shawn tugs my hand and I look at him with confused eyes. Then he points his index finger in front and my brows furrow. In front of us is two separate paths; left and right. I look at Shawn again and he gives me a shrug. He entangles his fingers against mine and a smile forms on my lips but I quickly hide it, but not ignoring the heat and sparks travelling through our linked hands. Both paths seem like they are just the same, but think better of it, there are two paths; one leads to danger, the another leads to a different danger. Choose the lesser evil, they say. But we're not really sure what to take. Shawn and I can't separate ways.

Then the hairs in my neck stand up as the odd and old bell invades my ears and both Shawn and I's head whip behind, checking to see if there are any mothers about to attack us. If they dare. Shawn would kill them mercilessly, I know it. My eyes gaze upon the sky and I gasp. Shawn looks above as well and furrows his brows. The bloody sky is slowly turning into a darker shade of red and it's giving me the creeps. Shawn squeezes my head reassuringly and I squeeze back. The moon has slowly become black, and is slowly fading away, turning into particles and the world gets dimmer and dimmer each second passes by.

"We need to get going," I say to him, almost scared. "Shawn, I feel bad. It feels like something bad is going to happen. The sky hasn't changed until now, and it must mean something. Something bad."

"Calm down, Dylan." Shawn says, looking at me in the eyes and cupping my cheeks. "Everything is going to be okay. I'm going to protect you no matter what. Just trust me, okay? I'm not going to let anything bad happen to you. They must come after me first before they get to you, understand? You'll be safe by my side."

"Thank you, Shawn." I whisper and tighten my hold against his hand and he gives me a smile that reaches his ears. "Now, what will we choose? Path Left or Path Right?" Shawn looks upon the sky and thinks deeply, putting his index finger underneath his chin and I must say he looks really sexy. Just by doing that gesture, he could make anyone fall for his charms and there's no trace of him being a bad boy and such a bully.

He looks at me with a blank expression for awhile and his expression changes into something hopeful. "Then let's take the right path!"

"Are you sure?" Even though I let him decide what path we would choose, it feels like we're making the wrong decision. Knowing Shawn, he'd rather go to a bloodbath than go to a safe place. His nature, not mine.

"Nah, let's take the left one." He says in a confused tone, furrowing his brows and I suppress a laugh because he looks really cute and all. Despite his mean nature, when you get a chance to know him more, he's basically an Angel who disguises himself as a bad Devil. Shawn tugs my hand, leaving me no choice but to move forward and I roll my eyes at his childishness. As he's about to step on the left path, he decides to turn right and takes the right path instead and I scoff. "I feel like we should take the right path. It seems safe to me."

"By the definition of safe," I say to him, glaring at him. If my eyes were some sort of a laser, he would have a burning hole in his head right now. "What do you freaking mean?"

"Oh you know," he says in a bored tone, waving his free hand like it's the best gesture of all time. He seems unfazed by the idea of us having a chance to get killed. "More monsters, more to kill so they can just back off if they ever see me or even see my shadow. I can kick their asses with just my bare hands." He growls and tightens his hold on me and I wince in pain but decide not to bother him and ignore the pain. I mean, he must be doing it unaware, right? Shawn would never hurt me. He's hurting me right now but I just thought that he would never hurt me. Fantastic.

"So much hate you have there," I chortle to him, pointing at his heart and he scowls at me and loosens his hold and I feel my happy face fall down because of the lost contact of our hands. "Poor monsters, born to be killed by the most aggressive, most bad boy with a bad attitude that always frown, Shawn August Larsen."

He bursts out laughing, shaking his head as he pushes me lightly. "Oh God, I'm not the most bad boy with a bad attitude that always frown! You're being mean!"

"And how do you define yourself?" I ask him, arching a brow and crossing my arms across my chest, looking at him with a cold look.

"Well," he says, a smug smirk forming on his lips. "I define myself as the most hottest bad boy that always save others life and the most charming guy that Dylan Maxon Allen has ever seen in his whole life." I blush at his words and look away. Even though I'm not looking at him anymore, I can still feel his hot gaze burning the back of my head and my heart picks up a speed, then I feel his hot breath against my neck and a shiver runs down my spine. "Am I right, Dylan?" He whispers just beneath my ear and I nearly moan out but fight against it.

"N-n-no!" I protest and then Shawn plants a soft, wet kiss on the base of my neck and I shut my eyes from the pleasure that he has given me. I force myself to walk away and practically run, not wanting to be near him, afraid that the same scene - that we just had awhile ago - would happen again and there's no way that scene is going to happen again. Shawn laughs loudly, booming out and his cheery voice invades my ears. Even though he's being a dick and meanie, when I see his face or even just hear his voice, I'd smile automatically. So I do smile. But there's no way in Hell I'm going to say to him that he makes me smile in front of his face. Nope, not going to happen. Over my dead beautiful sexy body.

"Hey, Dylan!" Shawn shouts behind me and I run faster. Shawn starts running after me, still laughing his ass off. "Admit it! Admit it! Admit it! I'm the most hottest bad boy that always save others life and the most charming guy that Dylan Maxon Allen has ever seen in his whole life!"

He is. Shawn August Larsen is the most hottest bad boy that always save others life and the most charming that Dylan Maxon Allen, a human born and raised in the town of Pisces, with a power of water and mind manipulation, has ever seen in his whole life. And it's not going to change.

******

*dances wildly; wiggling butt and hands flying up in the air* 

That's kind of gross to read, don't you think? No, please don't picture me wiggling my butt whilst hands flying up in the air. Please. Haha.