Part II Synopsis

Now that Dylan and the others have reached the end of the Journey, old friends reemerge and new friends will come. Now that Dylan has seen the end of it, then why is he still not happy? He should be. Pain always welcomes as Shawn's boyfriend, Matthew, has come back to Shawn's life and now both Shawn and Dylan must decide for their future. If there is any.

Now that they are in Zodiac City, where all the Zodiacs are welcome and united, why does Dylan feel like there's something wrong about how the world works? Clearly, being a Chosen One has a purpose. His old questions have been answered when he got to the Zodiac City - the end of the Journey, but new questions have been raised. What does being a Chosen One mean? Why are the cities separated?

Determined, Dylan will find out the answers to his new questions. With the help of his new friends, and the old friends, they will start to dig some answers while in Zodiac City. Dylan must master his other power before they find out that he's different. Only Brent knows that he possesses both Taurus and Pisces.

Together, both Dylan and Brent decide that they're going to be a spy to unravel the truth. But with Shawn being persistent, will Dylan be able to solve the mystery of the Zodiac City?