Chapter 15

Photo: Shawn August Larsen
Portrayed By: Max Bosworth
Chapter Dedicated To: Bloodedge666

******

Chapter 15

It has been, what, like four, five days or even a week ago since I was stuck with Brent. I still am. But actually, having Brent by my side is actually fun and cool. Like, he's all into candies and softies and he talks a lot about chocolate and bunnies. Coffee isn't an affectionate pet, unlike Browdie unfortunately. Monsters haven't been after us. It's the question that always bugs me. Ever since I started hanging out with Brent, only a few monsters have tried to kill us. I asked him once, but he just told me that it's the power of mind, nothing else. Brent is actually a man of his own words. Just like he promised, he started teaching me the basics, like lifting some little rocks and objects and things like that. He said to me that I just needed to focus on what I needed lift or levitate and think of it as a goal? I wasn't sure, but I kind of got his point, so I started to do what he told me to do and soon enough, I already know how to lift objects. Not the heavy ones, but as Brent told me, I'd learn sooner or later.

At first, I was so shocked to find myself lifting a simple object with my own mind. That was so cool, and I still think it is. Brent is really a great teacher for me. He really wants me to learn this power of mine and according to him, we can take over the world with his evil laugh, which makes me laugh whenever I think of it. Brent is a funny guy, has a huge sense of humor, and cute and bubbly and he likes to do whatever he wants to do. He's carefree, basically like a bird. Ever since I've been in this world, Brent is the first guy who made me laugh real hard by telling me his old corny jokes. I was kind of depressed when I thought of Jelai and Shawn and Browdie, but Brent made it easy for me to get going and move forward until we reach the end. I feel sad whenever I think of Shawn and Jelai. I mean, they are pretty much my friends for me. I hope Shawn feels the same way. I hope that they just reach the end and we could meet there. Shawn and Jelai are much stronger than I am and they match together. They look good, too. But I don't know why there's a pang in my chest that just makes me want to ignore the world. Jelai has a boyfriend back in her hometown, but now that she's here, she can easily fall in love with Shawn. Shawn is handsome. He has those light blue eyes that just makes you want to gaze at it forever, a soft, plump, full, pinkish lips that just makes you want to ravish it until he moans out, and he has this sexy body; chest and abs, arms, and back, that just begs to be licked. What am I even thinking?

"Thinking of sexual thoughts?" Brent laughs lightly, giving Coffee a drink, which the dog takes happily and his tongue dives into the bowl of water.

"Oh God, Brent, get out of my head, I swear I'll drown you!" I tell him seriously, punching him on the shoulder. Brent laughs louder this time while shaking his head, patting his knee. "That is so creepy of you, Brent. Can you just mind your own business and do whatever you like to do? I don't... I don't know! Just try to entertain yourself. Do whatever you want to do."

"Like what, run my tongue down your neck until it reaches your chest and gives your nipple a tug?" Brent moves in a little closer and whispers huskily the sensual words in my ear. A shiver runs up and down my spin, sending electricity through my veins down to my groin. "I can make you feel good, Dy. Much better than what he can provide you. I want to have you in my arms and just do..."

"Okay, Brent stop this." I say, panting. Those words he's saying to me, it turns me on. Even just by his words, he already made me feel good. I can still hear husky voice in my head and know that he's using his mind power to keep his voice repeating in my head. "Really, your voice. Please stop your voice from running in my head." A sweat trickles down the side of my head and Brent's hands roam around my clothed body, feeling my body against the thick fabric.

"Second thing about having this power," Brent says as he moves closer and closer until his teeth graze my earlobe and he gives it a lick and I moan out, much to my unwillingness. But I can't help it. "We have this power that can make a person so turn on. Sexually frustrated, or anything related to sensual stuffs. We just have to bring out the lust in the person's mind and from there, we can make it go wider and wider until that person's mind is being consumed by lust. Do you want me to stop, Dy?"

Brent's palm find its way to grab my clothed crotch and I moan out. When I look into his eyes, his eyes are clouded with thick lust and this time, I don't want to think that I'm even straight anymore. I can feel myself getting lost in his eyes and shake my head, and that's all the answer he needs. He starts rubbing my crotch and I moan out again, much louder this time. Brent smirks at me and puts butterfly kisses across my jawline.

"Tell me that you don't want me to stop, Dy." He commands me, his voice covered with sweet, thick lust that makes his voice even sexier than before. "Tell me that you don't want me to stop and I won't..."

Then it clicks to me. This is all a test. As my eyes roam around the area, I become aware of my surrounding and what's happening. I push Brent away from me and Brent whines and sticks out his lips in a pout. Brent wanted to see if I could stop him from using his mind tricks on me.

"I officially hate you," Brent says as he sits in an Indian position. He puts his hands on his lap, hiding the tent and I burst out laughing. "What? I really got turned on! It's not fair, I got you hard and... ugh, I just hate you right now."

"Teach me how to do what you just did,"

"What? So you can have your mini revenge on me?" Brent states as he rolls his eyes at me. He looks really mad and... sexually frustrated right now. "Nope, that's not going to happen. I might teach you someday, I don't know. I don't trust you no more."

"Oh c'mon, it's not fair that you used your power on me? What, so you can have sex with me?" I ask him with a smug smile.

Brent gets on his hands and knees and starts to crawl. He pushes me down and sits on top of me. "And what if I want to have sex with you, Dy?" He asks in a serious tone and for a moment, his husky voice replays in my voice again and the fact that I'm still hard as a rock doesn't help my situation at all. He begins to move his crotch against mine and I moan out. This time, I know I'm not being mind-tricked anymore. This is really lust that has been brought upon from the deepest inside me. "I know it sounds crazy and all and too early to say this but, I really like you, Dy. One of the things you should know about Taurus people is, we are very affectionate, and we love to express our feelings. I know you're attracted to this light blue eyed guy, but..."

"Shut up," I say to him, frowning. "I'm not attracted to this light blue eyed guy that you're talking about at all. Look, Brent. You're a great guy and all. I mean, you're the guy that girls and some of the guys, I guess, want. But... it feels like it's not going to work out because I'm... I'm new to this and I want to figure out what I really am. On my own."

"Then... can I wait for you? Until you figured things out?" He asks in a hopeful tone. I don't want to give him hope. I don't want to lead him on. I mean, there's a chance that I might not be into guys or even close to that. Brent is my friend now, and I don't want to potentially ruin our friendship. I nod away. His face lights up and climbs off of me. "Then we should get going! I'll teach you whatever you want to know about our power. But not the sexual thing!" I laugh, stand up and flip him off.

"Okay, let's go. C'mon Brow - I mean, Coffee." I say to the dog and the dog's ears perk up at the mere mention of his name and all of us start to travel the road we're in.

******

Shawn? Where the hell are you? Brent is already taking advantage of Dylan! Oh my Gee! I think pretty boy is much sweeter than 'Dy'. But Brent is really a nice guy and I sort of want them to be together. SHAWN!