Chapter 26

Photo: Cooper Kurt Hopkins
Portrayed By: Daniel Bederov
Chapter Dedicated To: -To Be Announced-

******

Chapter 26

The bracelet is dangling on my wrist and I admire the looks of it. For other people, this bracelet would just look plain and blue, but for me, it's like a gold. A gold that can protect me everywhere I go, and I'm definitely keeping it. Shawn is eyeing me, a teeny tiny smile tugged on his lips. He knows that I like the weapon, or gift, that he has given me and I'm thankful for him. When we took a couple of minutes to walk, we eventually found a safe place to rest; a cavern. Just a simple cavern. No monsters, no further place. And when we got there, we found out that there were fruits. Limited but it's okay. We waited for an hour to actually eat the fruit, since we didn't know if someone would come back and I hoped that these fruits belonged to Brent, but no one came so Shawn and I decided to eat the fruits. Surprisingly, the fruits were ripe and in a perfect condition and I've never felt more satisfied eating fruits than before. The whole time, I was savoring the tastes of fruits on my taste buds and Shawn was gawking at me, watching me with predatory eyes and I suppressed a moan. The way he was looking at me, it felt like he wanted to get a taste of me. That thought alone was enough to make me blush crimson red and got a strained pants. I decided to ignore him, even though my gut told me to have an eye to eye contact with him. I just couldn't, knowing that my pants were tightening, there's no way in hell I'd look at him and to what? To make myself look like a fool? It's Shawn August Larsen we're talking about here, and we all know that he's an asshole. He'd make fun of me.

"The bracelet looks good on your wrist," he says softly, standing up and taking a seat by my side. He lifts his hand and touches the mini spear, rubbing it and my eyes follow the action. "The color suits you. This bracelet symbolizes you, you know."

"And why is that?" I ask him with wide eyes, excitement coursing inside me, travelling through my veins, making my heart pump. I look at him with twinkling eyes and stir on my seat a bit, turning a little so I can actually look at him.

A beautiful smile graces his lips and his eyes sparkle and my heart beats faster and I wait in anticipation for his explanation. He hands his head low and shakes his head, a chuckle escaping his lips. I pout at him, crossing my arms over my chest and huffing.

"Oh come on, please tell me now," I protest. More like whining.

He laughs. "Okay, I know you want to hear my explanation. So I'm going to say it even though I don't want to." He runs his finger across the bracelet and admire it like I always do. "This bracelet is cute and all, same as you. But it's not all about cuteness, you know. This bracelet can be deadly as well. Just like you."

"We're all deadly," I say, chuckling, shaking my head.

"Yeah, we are." He agrees, keeping his eyes trained on me. "But. You're more deadly to me, Dylan. Every time I'm with you, I feel like you're taking my soul away as well as my... um, how do I say this? Ugh, I'm not good at these things." He groans and buries his face in his palms, looking defeated and I furrow my brains. I blush at his words, making my heart beat even more faster than ever. This is not normal, I say inside my head. The beating of my heart is not normal at all. I need to calm down. So I chant that words inside my head, telling myself to calm down. I look at him with desperation evident in my eyes, trying to process that confession he's making to me as of the very moment and I can't help but to admire him more. I remember Brent's words inside my head; that he doesn't know how to express his feelings. Shawn's trying. Shawn's trying to express his feelings for me and I grin widely.

As I've mentioned earlier, I wasn't mentally and physically prepared but I think Shawn can help me with that the same as I can do for him. I can also help him; expressing his feelings. Shawn raises his head and meets my eyes and looks like he's embarrassed and all.

"You... you always take my breath away, Dylan." He whispers and rolls his eyes at himself, burying his face again in his palms. "Oh God, I suck at being romantic. All I know is that I fucking like you, Dylan. Goddamnit," and now the old Shawn has come back. Shawn looks at me with burning passion in his eyes and suddenly, his lips come crashing against mine and I moan out loud at the contact of our skin and the feel of his lips against mine is perfect; heaven and satisfying.

Shawn kisses me like there would be no tomorrow, as if the world is about to end and I like the feeling of it. My hands fly in his locks and when I give it a tug, he groans against my mouth, causing him to bite my lower lip, making me gasp in pleasure and pain, and when my lips have been parted, he takes that as a go signal for him to shove his tongue inside my mouth and he starts tasting every part of my cavern. Our tongues fight for dominance, clashing, pushing and twisting and in the end, he has won. Shawn puts his arm around my waist whereas his other hand grabs the back of my neck and he deepens the kiss. My hands roam across his chest and abs, feeling his hard stomach against my fingertips and I've never felt this good before. I suppose this is all a good thing since I'm feeling great and all.

Soon enough, I'm lying on my back, Shawn on top of me. I'm becoming breathless from the kissing but I never really care. I want more of his lips and I want more of him. The temperature around me gets hotter and I feel like I'm beginning to burn because of the heat that has been travelling between our bodies through the contact of our skin. Shawn rubs his lower region against mine and I'm surprised to feel his hard-on against mine and I let out a satisfying gasp, moaning his name and his ears perk up. Shawn looks at me with his eyes clouded with thick lust, his mouth watering at the sight of me and I arch my back when he slips his hands inside my short and flick my nipples with his index finger, teasing me. Shawn's breath becomes ragged and shallow, so does mine. I'm so hard it's starting to hurt me and all I want to do is have a release. Everything is getting more physical and I'm afraid that later on, we'd regret it so I decide to end things before this gets any further.

"Shawn, we need to stop," I say, voice strained, still covered with lust. I push him harsh and he looks at me with pleading eyes. Nope, that's not going to work on me. He harshly rubs his lower region against mine and I whimper at the pleasure and whine, shaking my head. "No, Shawn. This is not the right time." But he keeps rubbing harshly though and never wants to stop. I can feel my lower abdomen build up and my chest heaves up and down rapidly. My arms shot out to Shawn's strong and muscled arms, holding on for dear life. Shawn's rubbing becomes more aggressive and faster and soon enough, we blow our loads inside our pants. Embarrassing enough, a though flashes inside my head that we don't have any spare clothes to wear. Main point, we can't change at all. Shawn falls down on top of me, resting a bit and he buries his face in the crook of my neck. "You're such a bastard, asshole." I mutter.

"I couldn't help it," he says, still breathless. "I couldn't. I swear I was trying to hold back myself but it was so hard. It's like my mind has been clouded with naughty thoughs and surpringly, I was never the one who liked to have naughty thoughts like I just had minutes ago. It's so not me."

And then I realize, it's all my doing.

I think I need Brent's help again.

******

Thank you for reading this chapter. I just want to share to you guys my new story called, "The Broken Werewolves: Forbidden Law #1" and it's going to be a series. I'll update the Synopsis soon so you guys better wait. I think later? Anyways, I think Shawn went a little further. They weren't supposed to do that! Hahaha.