Chapter 37

Chapter 37

The night life has died down as Brent, Ivan and I come pretty home late. We're in my room. We all lay down on the bed, throwing ourselves and the bed bounces. We've had a couple of alcohol, and I'd say that I'm pretty drunk right now. The room is spinning and I can't even move properly. With the help of Ivan and Brent, we managed to get into my room. Ivan groans and helps himself, putting the duvet on top of his body and leaving Brent and I struggling.

The room feels hot against my skin, room still pinning. I have to shut my eyes because I'm getting dizzy and I still need to take a bath because I probably stink. I open my eyes and find Brent already sleeping on the edge of the bed, and then he falls down on the ground, groaning but then continues to sleep. I nearly laugh at his cuteness but I get tripped a little but quickly regain my balance.

Staggering, I make my way outside my room. I don't even know where my feet are leading me. All I know is I'm just walking across the endless hallway, world still spinning. My mind is completely blank and even I have no idea what I'm doing. Then I reach the end. I stop walking and stare at the door. I lift my hand, grab the knob, and twist it, finding the room is messy. I enter fully inside the room and shut the door behind me, my eyes scanning the area.

Clothes are strewn everywhere and the bed is a mess. That's when I know that they, I think, did it. The room's door opens again, revealing a half naked Shawn and when he sees me, his eyes widen and his mouth hangs open. Several clothes are scattered on the ground, and much worst, I know that they do not belong to him. Tears begin to well up in my eyes, and in seconds, they are flowing across my cheeks. My knees give out, and I fall on the ground with a heavy thud. Shawn immediately runs to my side, rubbing my back.

"You're drunk," Shawn says in a worried voice as he helps me stand up and leads me into his bed. The bed where they had sex. I pry off his hands away from me, staring at him in disgust as tears run down my cheeks. To him, I probably look like a hobo, or a homeless person, but I don't care. I want him to see how messed up I am because of him. As if sensing my thoughts, Shawn answers me. "It's not what you think, Dylan. Believe me."

I cry harder, wanting to believe him but I just can't. "Why do you keep hurting me? I trusted you, Shawn. You told me you liked me, even loved me, but then you're still with Matthew. And finding out that you guys just had sex, it hurts to know that."

Shawn cups my cheeks and makes me stare into his breathtaking blue eyes. And when our eyes meet, I feel like I could die, like I could die flying above the clouds. He rests his forehead against mine and shuts his eyes, listening to my soft but uneven breathing. Shawn lets go of my cheeks and instead wraps them around my waist, drawing me closer to him. I don't mind the closeness. Right now, all I need is Shawn. I want to be with Shawn.

Shawn hugs me tighter but softly, as if he's afraid I'd break and I feel all the emotions pass through me. His bare skin feels hot against mine. This is the moment I just want to lay beside him on the bed, doing nothing but cuddling. Shawn pushes me lightly and stares at my eyes, then he lowers his head slowly, his lips mere centimeters apart from mine. He looks at me, silently asking for permission and all I want to feel is him kissing me full on the lips, so I just shut my eyes, letting my answer is a yes. With that, Shawn places his lips against mine and it's the most perfect kiss we've ever had. The way his lips move against mine, it is with care and love and passion and everything. It's like he's putting all his effort through the kiss. My hands immediately go to his hair and I've never felt his hair so soft and good before. He pushes me more into him, as if he can't get enough of me, wanting more. I want him, too. More than he could ever think of. Shawn begins to walk, me walking backwards, not wanting to break the kiss and we both fall into the bed. A moan rips through me as his hands begin to roam around my body. His fingers are a fire on my skin. He bites me lower lip that makes me moan and parts my lips, and then he takes the opportunity to shove his tongue inside my mouth, tasting every corner and inch of my mouth. As usual, our tongue clashes for dominance but as expected, he wins. The room suddenly grows hotter and I want every clothes I'm wearing to be taken off by him. As if reading my thoughts, Shawn begins to help me take off my shirt and shorts and I throw my flat shoes somewhere in his room and then we begin kissing again. My fingers dig into his back and he lets out a growl of pleasure as his lips attack my neck, licking and biting it, probably leaving a mark. I'm a moaning mess underneath him and I couldn't ask for more. The tip of Shawn's tongue teases my chest and nipples, and then he begins putting butterfly kisses across my stomach down to my lower abdomen. He then makes his way towards my lips and kisses me with more force and passion. The feeling is overwhelming and the way he kisses me, he's like the best kisser in the world. Shawn pulls away from the kiss and stares deeply into my eyes, as if he wants me to look and watch his soul.

"Dylan," he breaths out, his hand carressing my cheek. "I would do anything you want me to do. I'll break things with Matthew. And just so you know, we didn't have sex. Well, he wanted, but I didn't and escourted him out of the room. Dylan, I'm in love with you. You make me weak. I've been having sleepless night because of you. So please, stay for the night and let me love you."

I watch the tears pool into his beautiful blue eyes and wipe them away, not wanting him to cry. "Shawn, I want you to know that I will always be yours. But I don't want you to just break up with Matthew. I want you to explain things to him, let yourself be clear. Matthew seems really a good guy and doesn't deserve the pain that you will put him through. So the best thing here would be explaining things to him." He nods meekly and buries his face in the crook of my neck, inhaling my scent.

"Does this mean you forgive me already?" He asks me in a hopeful tone. He blinks his eyes at me and flutters it and I laugh at the gesture. He looks like a baby wanting to be pampered. I give him a nod and he jumps out of me, dancing and running around the room. "Dylan just forgave me. Dylan just forgave me." He sings in a cheery and awful tone.

Shawn jumps on the bed again, making me yelp and bounce and I glare at him. He lays down beside me and gives me a hug. I rest my head on his chest, and I can feel the soft rhythm of his heart beat. I snuggle closer to him and decide that I'd stay the night here in his room. Shawn kisses my temple and runs his nose against mine and I laugh at the cheesy gesture.

"I love you," Dylan says, his voice coated with softness and sweetness. I blush at his words. The words pierce my brain and have been embedded, now, his words are on a replay in my head. "I'll say it again. I love you. I will never get tired of sayin I love you, Dylan. Because it's true. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you."

"Okay, I've heard enough," I say, chuckling and putting my leg on top of his lower abdomen. "I love you, too."

"Those words, I've been wanting to hear those words." He groans and kisses me on the lips again. "God, I'd never get tired of kissing your lips. You taste perfection. Sweet."

"When will you tell him?"

"Tomorrow," Shawn just replies, not wanting to discuss Matthew. "Tonight, let's enjoy being together. Good night, my love."

"Good night, Shawty." He chuckles and turns off the light, then pushes me into him and together, we sleep in peace.