Pressplay Experience pt 1

Start from the beginning

"do you wanna help us decorate the sign?"

so like i sat down and grabbed some markers and i drew like a heart in the right lower corner and drew yellow sparkles around it !! and the people decorating the sign were Tina Woods, Enya, Jamie Corbett and one of the Juarez twins. and so we're decorating the sign chillin' out and all that !!

no but like the funny thing is that they all talk a certain way on Twitter like they always say things like "i'm shook!" or "she did that!" or "see you in court sweaty!" on Twitter. and i expected them to like have those terms nonexistent in their actual vocabulary but it was so funny because they would literally have full on conversations with solely those terms.

yeah and then Tina was like "let's write down modern social media terms so we seem relevant!"

so she wrote "SHOOK!" at the bottom but she spelled it wrong and just went with it LMAOO. and then i wrote "STAY WOKE!" on the sign on the right side !! and then Enya laughs,

"oh no, write 'STAY AWOKE!' because Christian woke Drew up one morning and Drew said 'I'm awoke!'"

so i was like laughing and i wrote it down. and then they all took a picture for the Pressplay twitter account and after that Tina goes,

"let's go see Drew."

so Tina like walks through the other door (not the entrance/exit door, but some door behind her that was a shortcut to the other room. like "backstage" okay that's what it felt like it felt like backstage access bihhh!!) okay so like Tina and I are walking through this hallway and it's enclosed basically a huge room with a hallway at the end. and so we're walking through and once we reach the door to the room where Drew and Christian were, I go,

"sorry if my mom like attacked you *awkward laugh.*"

and she laughed too and goes,

"no she didn't attack me she was asking a question about the sign. but i was so scared i was shook!"

and we were laughing about it and then we walk in and like there's a bunch of fans in that room to see Christian and Drew i guess. and there's OTHER fans in another room behind us where Wes was but we'll get to that later.

so like Tina and I walk into the room and I say to Tina,

"what did she say?"

and then Drew walks over in all his glory and he's like,

"oh is your mom here?"

and he's like laughing but it obviously wasn't like a mean laugh it was just a humorous laugh because Drew def knew !! so i was like,

"yeah."

and i gave him a smile and then Tina was like,

"yeah she was like 'so I see you took the Trew sign down is this not happening?' and I was like 'oh no i was just fixing the sign she can still meet the both of us!'"

and talking about how "shook" she was and Tina's so cute aw omg. okay anyway then i like walked over to the center of the front of the room and i'ma just remind y'all that there were other fans in there and some of them were giving me such a STANK face like i guess because i wasn't really supposed to be in there and i like came in with Tina idk jealousy issues whatever hoe !!

so like Drew and Tina are talking and they're like taller than me and all that so it was kinda funny to see their necks above me 💀 but anyway then Drew did soME DANGEROUS SHIT. he fucking hugged me and his huGS ARE SO NICE I WAS FUCKIG SHOOK BITCH !!!! SHOOK !!! not gonna lie Drew and Tina's hugs and Cody Ryle's are the best and tightest hugs out of the talents that I met and I met quite a few ... NOT GONNA LIE.