What, Another Character???

The last two chapters should've been flip flopped but they flipped flopped themselves, which is alright with me sort of. It can be  little bit confusing but if you've just discovered this, then pay this no mind. So I had wrote the "Thanksgiving Special" after the "Totally NOT BETTER!!!"  but published them opposite order. So when I click on my works it has TNB before TS... Maybe I'm thinking abou it too much... Sorry for wasting your time... I'll just be crying in the corner of my room then... Enjoy...

___________________________________________________

 I laid on my bed wearing nothing but my pajama pants. Not really feeling the whole "Call of Duty" thing at the moment. My room was overly messy and that's how I liked it. I could find things while others couldn't. My room was in the basement of my grandma's house well within distance of the loud ass washing machine. But I didn't really mind that too much since I stayed up all night anyway. Who needed to sleep?

 Like I could anyway....

So I've been thinking... A lot actually... This new girl is just something different and I'm pretty sure that I'll totally get over her the more I'm around her, willing or not. And boy am I willing...

 I smacked myself on the forehead. I needed to get my thoughts straighted out. I pulled out my iPod and hit the playing button. It was on shuffle from when I last listened to it. .

"And as the vice grip choke holds

All of our freedoms are meeting their end

And for the wars they wage

Numberless troops lie wounded or dead

The beatings will continue

Until morale improves"

Free Your Hate - KMFDM Naw, not in one of those moods...

"Get, get, get drunk lets

Get, get, get drunk lets

Get, get, get...

California show me love

Get buzzed; let's get fucked up"

California - Hollywood Undead I'll come back to it later... I hit the forward button

"Hot and Dangerous-" I cut that shit off quick, hitting the forward button again.

We R Who We R - Ke$ha What the fuck is this doing here?!?

The familiar guitar rhythm started followed by the adding of the all to familiar club sounds.

"I got you in my heart

I got you in my head

Your magic, it surrounds me.

I've got you in my heart

I've got you in my head

Let's make a Rendez Vu"

Rendez Vu - Basement Jaxx Yeah because that's exactly what I need right now.

"Ay, yo Sean. You Mr. Kingston!

Dutty Dutty Dutty love love"

Letting Go - Sean Kingston Definitely not.....

The basic drum started like a heartbeat.

"You let me violate you

You let me desecrate you