Manditory Support Group My Ass

So I've bee playing Dance Central 2... My back is now sore...

Anyone else notice that I messed up the schedule of her classes. Now I have to come up with something to fix it... Ugh

_____________________

Recap: First day o' school. Sister Saviors are introduced

"So we're supposed to have another guy in here but he always skips, so it's just us." She smiled, 'I'm Hannah by the way."

The rest of the hour was filled with me actually wanting to kill myself . They went on and on about how I should love myself and wait for the time Jesus comes to take me to god and blah blah blah.

_____________________

 Oh by the way, I'm a total Atheist. I found this, for lack of better words, "Church meets support group" a total bore. Yes theyir problems were serious, No I didn't care about them. I didn't belong there.

As customary for newcomers, I had to sit through everyone's sob stories. Holly was an ex-cutter. She rolled up her long sleeves for proof. Her wounds were barely starting to fade away. The gay dude, Alex, was addicted to pain meds. He had this whole poem bout when he was trying to "Pray the Gay Away" and that what helpped him most were the meds he stole from his overly religous live-in grandma. So while she was screaming at him at the top of her lungs, he was taking her pills from right under her nose.

 Alex was a junior as well. He was supposed to be a senior but was held back because he ws hosipitalized for so long. One night, his grandma just wouldn't let up and he went to town on those pain killers. His mom found him on the bathroom floor practically foaming at the mouth. They rushed him to the hospital were went into a coma for two and a half months.

 Funny thing is when his mom would come and sit with his, uh, inamate body she would talk to him. When she told him the news bout his grandma going to an old folks home, he woke up a few hours afterward.

He was brought to gay tears while telling this story. I say gay tears because he was over doing it, intentional or not. He was fanning his eyes and sucking up snot. It ended in a group hug, minus me. Wasn't about the hugs, I know it's emotional and all but I didn't asl him to reveal such information. He coulda stopped anytime he wanted.

 After a few more cutters and achololics who turned to Jesus to get rid of their addiction, it was my turn.

"Tell us your story, Tailia." Hannah told me.

"Uh... I don't cut myself." I said, leaning my arm on the armrest of the couch.

"Denial isn't only a river in Egypt." Alex butted in

"And pain killers aren't your only problem." I said under my breath

Hannah ignored his caddy comment, "If you don't feel comfortable sharing, you can always go tomorrow."

Tomorrow? This shit daily will not sit well with me. In fact after about five minuets I decided this was the only time I planned on coming to this place. The guy who skips on a regular basis had the right idea. This shit was pure torture. I, a person who wasn't even supposed to be here, was sitting here being ridiculed by a gay dude and forced to tell my nonexistent story.

 I reluctantly got up and sood in the center of the chairs and couches. I bet as soon as I'm done with this they'll think I'm lying to myself, followed by a group hug and a "we love you" type of thing.

"My name is Tailia. I'm extremely unlcuky when it comes to anything with a sharp edge or even something with a point. It's a miracle I haven't hurt myself so far."