It Was Only a HUGE Mistake

So, two chapters in one week... Yup... Never again unless I'm going outta town... Like later this month for my Gandma's Birthday... Grrrrrrrrreat.

Oh and My computer's adapter no longer loves me and decides not to charge my laptop anymmore. So hopefully I'll stay on schedule and keep chapters coming out on the weekends.

__________________________

 I awoke to the Alarm on my phone going off, 5:35am. Getting up this early made me want to slit my throat. At my old school, I didnt have to be there until nine. Friggen Nine!!! Now I have to be at my classes at 6:40 in the fucking morning...

 As you can surely tell, I'm not a morning person. I'd rather stay up all night talking to friends... Not getting condoms thrown at me... Not being kis-- yeah nevermind. I dont want to relive that.

  I dragged my ass over to the dresser, putting on whatever I pulled out first. I made a mental reminder to go shopping for new clothes whenever I got some money. That would be around the same time I met my dad, who I still haven't seen since I started school. Anyway, I put on a pair of panties and socks then slipped a teeshirt over my head.

 I went downstairs to stuff my face and pack some snackage for the rest of day until lunch. I opened the cabinet with the bowls and cups. When I closed it, "Good morning Tailia."

 I jumped, almost dropping the bowl and glass. "Hi Dad."

"Why are you up so warly?' He asked putting another spoonful of Raisin Bran in his mouth

"Oh you know, if you wanna see the man who impregnated your mom, you gotta get up early." I said multitasking. I got some Apple Jacks off the top of the fridge

"Ha ha, very funny."

"My first class is at 6:40, which is BS, but I digress." I said, sitting across from him

"Skip it then. When I was your age, I did it all the time." He said shrugging

"Are you seriously giving me permission to skip class. You're a crappy parent." I joked, "And when you were my age, you did a shit ton of bad things. You drank and smoke. I do neither of those, I'm nothing like you."

"You sure you my kid?" He asked smiling

"You sure you my daddy?' I asked him using my ghetto voice, rolling my neck and back with it.

 We both laughed. We calmly chatted about random things. The lack of books I had recieved, the random ass prank war that started the first fucking day. Nothing that pertained to the party... Or that kiss... Dammit, I was really trying to forget about that.

  He looked at his watch, "Oh I gotta head out now. You shoulda been dressed ten minutes ago, your bus comes and picks you up at 6:10." He kissed my forehead and put his bowl in the sink, then left.

 And then it clicked... I had five minutes until the bus came. I ran upstairs and put on another pair of jeans. Hopefully, these wouldn't get thrown up on... Little fucker. I put on my socks and shoes (generic brand, o' course) and grabbed my bag. I checked my window to see if the bus was down the street. Sadly it passed my house right on by, stopping at the next corner up. There was a crowd of people there so I figured I would be able to sprint there and make it.

 I ran down the stairs, slamming the front door closed behind. I could here my mom yelling from outside the house. I'll deal with her later.  I sprinted down the street, getting progessively more tired (I need to get out more), feeling a bit.... Chilly...

  Why does my chest seem heavier than usual? I looked down to see what little boobies I had jiggling and swinging from side to side. Like a sideways 8... What were those things called again? Oh yeah, a Figure Eight.