A Party that Became Target Practice

After explaining the shitty parts that pertained to why I was wearing the skirt to my mom, I told her I was going to a friends house to get caught up. First day and I'm already lying to her. Is this a new record?

 I put my skinny jeans in the washing machine with extra detergent. I was gonna kick that kids ass next time I saw him. ring-a-ling biatch my phone rang the snarky tone Satan put on it.

Amy: party starts at 8. ends whenever ;)

Me: thanks for the heads up

Amy: you know how to get to the beach right?

Me: Right through the park right

Amy: bingo

  To be honest, I wasn't munch of a party person. Who's got two thumbs and likes to be the wall flower of the party? This chick right here. But I did like to look nice doing it. I had on the strawberry jean skirt, a pair of long black leggings, my generic red high tops, a white cami, and my red and black flannel shirt. I tied the shirt into a bow to make a mid-drift sort of thing. Then I checked the time on my phone, 5:56 pm. Atleast I had already ate dinner. And this time, it was fatherless. He was still at work. It made me wonder why exactly we moved out here...

   I looked good, even with the little clothes I had, I made it work. Then I redid my hair. Instead of the bangs and pony tail I had earlier, I kept the bangs and spilt the pony tail in half, making it piggity tails on the sides. Now I just looked like a prostitute or a porn star. Neither of which I am. But I'm keeping it. No need to make my arms hurt more than they already do now.

 And now I have ruffly two hours to waste.  I haven't really talked to that gullible mofo today so I went over to his room. He was laying with his Hot Wheels. Does that have a "Z"? Doesn't matter.

"Hi, Tai!" he said looking up at me

"SUp, Wy?" I asked sitting on his bed

"Nothing, just playing with my cars"

"I see. Still got my fave one?" I asked. My favorite one was this slick ass green racing car. I wasn't good " He flashed me a big ass smile then wen over to his toy bin and looked through it for my car.

"Wanna race?" I asked him

"Yeah, that'll be fun!" He said, his head popping out the top of it. He found my fave and his. His favorite was this weird ass van. It had windows and all, but why would you want an astro van Hot Wheel? Whatever, that was him.

  We out to the hallway and got on our hands and knees. He handed me my car and we both counted to three. On three we pushed them as hard as we could. Well I had to tone it down a bit. I liked to let him win sometimes. Plus if you pushed these too hard they would spin out or randomly turn.

 Wyatt and I did this until my mom came up stairs. She was still in one of her moods. I would ask her later because I frankly couldn't care less. "Will you two stop." It wasn't a question or a request. It was a straight up order.

"Ok, fun killer."  said standing up. Wyatt ran and got his cars.

"What was that?" She got in my face.

"I called you a fun killer." I stated again, straight faced.

"Look her you little bitch-"

"There is a child around." I pointed to Wyatt.

"Does it look like I give a shit?"

"Wyatt, go in your room. Mommy isn't mommy right now." I told him. He exactly what I meant. He nodded and ran to his room. "What the hell is your problem?"