and then i went to humanities and had second lunch and YO i found out one of my friends is related to my white boy and i already knew he was a singer but she told me so i hAVE CONNECTIONS AND SHE HAS HIS INSTAGRAM AND EVERYTHING IM OUT HERE DEAD. ( also i just lurked and i think i fOUND HIS FUCKIN INSTAGRAM IM CRYING )

anyway it's LIT because i'm a singer too so all i have to do is TALK TO HIM AND RECORD A SONG WITH HIM I CAN IMAGINE IT NOW.

then i went to Spanish class and Carlos over here is such a gentleman he didn't stare but then he did for 10 seconds and I pretended not to notice lol ? anyway we talked for like a second & that was IT.

AND FUCKBOY LMAO he kept glancing at me and staring for the illest ! i was like blessed it is so good to have the power of boobs over boys bro.

but yo i'm worried because i had my one of the parts in my backpack open and it had my breakfast club purse thingie in it & it might have fallen out and i'm so worriiied. because it has $6 and my student ID in it & uhh yeah i go to a big azz public school so if someone were to find it there's a huge chance it woulda been stolen. but if it fell out somebody behind me would've picked it up idk.

or maybe i left it at home that's really what i'm hoping because i didn't bring it to lunch & i'm feelin worried.

but then after school we all met up and Say and I were talking about this boy she's been talking to and how agggyyy he is. and then we talked about my white boy and i was like,

"my titties look nice today so i shoulda talked to him." ( during second lunch i could have but he is SO scary looking like. he dresses edgy i guess you could say like one of those bad ass white boys 👅👅👅👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾 & he just seems so scary to approach and now i sound like a suburban white mom in the hood. ) but i was really about to be chill & jus be like "aye i'm zuzu what's your name like what's good i heard you could sing but where ya ass was at at musical talent night pobrecito are you shy ?? anyway"

but i goT SHY HE'S SO SCARY SISIDID !! anyway i said,

"my titties look nice today so i could talk to him."

and Say said something that made me sO HAPPY she said,

"yeah you'll be like 'hey i'm zuzu.' and he'll be like "he- diablooo!'"

which means he'd start saying hey and then notice the tatas and be like "damnnn!" LMAO IM DEAD ! i was so lit about that because if that were to ever happen :))

anywayy outside we were all talking and my friends were like "yo zuzu said she's gonna glo up when she's a sophomore but she's already gloing up!"

and Say, THE MOST CONCEITED OF ALL OUR FRIENDS said, "yo zuzu was stealin' my glo today and i was lowkey jealous because everyone was looking from me to her." AND SHE WAS SAYING IT IN A NICE WAY AND THATS BIG COMING FROM HER LMAOOO.

and my friend Amber was like "yeah you poppinn today you got ya titties out!! flex hoe!"

AND DEAD ASS even 3 girls who i don't talk to that much were like "zuzu you look cute today!"

and in science, my friend ( we'll call her Liz ) is hella bisexual and so mature and my friend Erin was like,

"zuzu your hair!"

and Liz goes,
"bitch your titties!"

and i was like, "yeah?"

she was like, "they all out."

and i was like, "and hoe???"

she goes, "you know what that does to me." AND SHE WAS JOKING BUT I FELT BLESSED BECAUSE LIZ IS SO ATTRACTIVE.

but anyway then my friend Vivi was like, "zuzu you look different."

I was like, "in a good or bad way."

She said, "in a good way. i just don't know what it is."

then i told her i got my hair done and Liz was like "it's 'cuz her titties look big today." & i was like oh word.

anyway lemme stop being a nut. today also marks the third day i turn vegetarian for river phoenix for the rest of the month i'm lit. but yeah i gotta get to this homework so i'm bOUNCIN guys !! byeee cuties :)

#zuzaf