VIXX as boyfriends

Start from the beginning

You: Yeah, it's been great. Especially after I left you.

David: But are you truly happy?

You: What do you mean?

David: I'm asking if he gives you the same pleasure I do?

Clenching your jaw, you notice Leo tightening his grip on you. Gulping the lump in your throat, you open your mouth to speak.

Leo: No, because I haven't had sex with her yet.

Turning your head to Leo, you look at him with curious eyes. Why did he say that?

Leo: Because unlike you, I'll wait until she's ready before I decide to do anything.

David grits his teeth as he stares at Leo.

Leo: Also, she's worth more than just her body. I mean have you ever tasted her cooking?

Leo: Of course not. Because you never dated her for anything except her body. You were simply a mistake she made.

David slams his hands on the table and walks out of the cafe. You turn to Leo before giving him a peck on the cheek.

You: Thank you.

Leo: Dinner tonight?

Laughing,you nod your head.

You: Maybe something else special tonight?

Leo blushes and turns his head away.

How is the same fierce,protective boyfriend as just now?

Ken

Swinging your legs, you wait for Ken to come back with your ice cream. You feel someone sit next to you and you notice it's David.

You: Uhmm, Hi?

David: I was wondering why you're sitting her alone. Broke up with your boyfriend?

You: Of course not. In fact, I'm on a date with him right now.

David moves closer to you and you back up.

David: Well, he isn't here now is he?

Ken: AIGOOOOOO~

Ken squeezes himself between you and David before taking a seat. He turns to you, flashes you a smile before passing you your ice cream. He turns to David and grins at him.

Ken: Ice cream?

David: And who are you?

Ken: (y/n)'s girlfriend obviously~

Ken: Also, do you like chopper?

You stifle a laugh as Ken blabbers on about chopper, one piece and drawing. No less than a minute later, David stands up and walks away. Ken waves at his back before calling out to him.

Ken: Goodbye~~ I don't want you appearing in front of (y/n) again~

You burst out laughing and Ken turns to face you with a serious face.

Ken: Am I funny?

You: Yeah. Ken's the best.

Ken begins grinning and licks his ice cream.

Ken: I know right!

Intertwining your hands together, you let out a small sigh.

Ken: What's wrong?

You turn to Ken and push your bottom lip out.

You: I don't know what I did to deserve you.

Ken smiles before pulling you in for a kiss. Smiling against his lips, you Ken pour out his love for you in that kiss.