Guard: Look at me,you bitch.

Draco: Your wish is my command.

The guard lets me go in shock as Draco's deep voice escapes my mouth. I look up and he takes a few step back. Before he could take another, I quickly grab him. I quckly straddle him before looking at him, feeling my hunger grow. Bending down,I open my mouth. I smirk slightly as I feel his fear rolling off him in waves. I don't resist as I bite into his neck. The sweet,warm blood explodes in my mouth and I savour the flavour.

?: ARGHHHHHHHHHH!

Snapping my head up, I notice a girl on the floor, grabbing her chest.

?: you're.......you're........

I chomp down onto the guy's neck, instantly killing him. Pulling back,I continue observing the girl. I wipe the blood away from my mouth as I watched her cover her mouth in shock.

?: You're a monster.

Draco: Yeah so what? We killed off a potential guard that could've raped or abused you.

?: your....your voice.

I roll my eyes as I stand up. She backs up and I walk right past her. Looking around the prison, I feel Draco retreating back.

You: Going home already?

Draco: I am pretty full.

You: Get some rest. But loan me your powers.

Draco: Of course.

My eye turns back to blue and my fangs go back in but my vision,hearing and power still remains the same.

?: 1 hundred thousand, SOLD.

Peering into the room,I feel myself gag. A bunch of vampires stare at the innocent young girls as they're overcomed with fear. Bidding money to get their blood,service,body.

?: You! What are you doing here?

I feel my blood run cold as hundred pairs of eyes land on me.

Chloe: Shit.

I'm pushed into the room and forced to kneel on the stage. The auctioneer lifts my chin to face the audience before smiling.

Auctioneer: Ahhh,our most precious one. Chloe. She's a virgin, O- blood type and an Angel.

Gasps erupt in gasps at the information given out and I cringe. In a sense these traits were perfect for a slave. Someone who hadn't been used before, the rarest blood type and being an Angel was a bonus.

?: 100,000!

?: 500,000!

?: 700,000!

?: 1 million!

?: 10 billion!

The audience grows into a silence and I look at the person. Oh no........

.

Standing in front of the 6 princes were the ladies dressed in provocative maid outfits. Under the intense stares of the attractive, tall prince,the ladies become self-conscious and shy.

Chloe: LET GO!

All pairs of eyes shift to the lady struggling in the arms of the two guards. One of prince lifts his head in amusement before making a small hand gesture. The guards simultaneously let go of her. Normally, people would fall to the ground but this lady easily catches her balance while her glare remained.