Ch: 48 A Jinsè Squad

Start from the beginning

"I refuse to drink that revolting substance. Besides the stuff is great for flame enhancers"  Sasuke grinned.

"And you who said it was okay to light sake on fire!?" Kakashi said eyes narrowing.

"I didn't! I thought about it but i didn't! Couldn't risk it. Naruto dumped an entire bottle over his head." Sasuke said with an eye roll.

"I couldn't help it i was getting horny teme! Hinata was dancing all sly and sexily with her panther summon and it was driving me crazy!!!" Naruto said gripping his hair.

"Do you even know what those words mean?" Sasuke said trying not to laugh. Hiashi was going to kill him later. And he was going to laugh. Oh man.

"I created the sexy jutsu. teme i know what the dirty words mean"

"Did you whisper any dirty words hinata's way?" Sakura chided.

"Uhh i am not answering that question" Naruto replied face flushing. Did they have to do this now!?

"Wait did you two do it!?" Sasuke asked jumping up on his chair giving Naruto a suggestive smirk.

"Gaah what teme! No! We-we did not! I mean we didn't really get that far.... We just had a heavy make out session. We kissed for a bit that's it!" Naruto said face matching gaara's hair.

"Hey back on topic. You all can tease each other on your miniscule four year old sex lives later. Jinsè clan questions go" obito said.

"How many are coming?" Shikamaru asked.

"A single squad of four year olds with a jounin instructor my age" Kakashi said.

"Hey sensei maybe you can up your sex life with her." Sasuke smirked.

"Yeah even Kurenai and Asuma have been getting down and dirty. I don't like your options that you have left sensei. She could be your way out of being forced into gaydom." Sakura said emerald eyes twinkling.

"Eehh?" Obito asked confused. Bakashi liked guys? Since when?

"Mistress shh!" Sakura commanded.

"Stop talking about my sex life!" Kakashi said.

"How can we talk about it if its non-existant?" Naruto asked.

"You three..." Kakashi groaned. He missed his respect.

"Back on topic kids." Fugaku said sternly. He may not like kakashi all that much but no one should be forced to go out with might gai or obito.

"Sooo the squad is our age?" Sasuke asked.

"Yes, and it's your job to make them feel welcome"

"Why us?" Sakura whined.

"How do we do that?" Sasuke asked blinking like the owl that was outside his window.

"You do realize who your talking to right?" Kankuro asked.

"Have you completely lost it?"temari questioned

"We're not good with new people...."
Naruto frowned.

"Can we take a raincheck?" Shika asked

"Does this mean we can't swear anymore?" Sasuke asked. His head was hurting and he felt like he remembered something. Or he should remember something.

"Yess! Yes it does!" Itachi said head snapping to Sasuke.

"Aaaaw" Sasuke pouted.

"Your baby uchiha related swears are acceptable however lay off the f bombs" Kakashi said.