Ch 41: Sasuke's resolution

Start from the beginning

"See! He agrees with me!" Kakashi pointed out.

"Isn't much of a clan..... But it still is technically a clan" ino countered.

"Yeah at least until Sasuke dies" sakura mumbled.

"Huh?" Fugaku asked.

"Itachi Would it have killed you to leave an Uchiha female Sasuke's age alive? Even if he were to....reproduce.... The offspring would only have half of the uchiha genes. Wouldn't really keep the clan going very long at all." sakura said.

"Halfsies is better than nonsies Ra" Sasuke glared. How dare she start this conversation again. Just because he hasn't met the right girl to tie the knot with yet does not mean he will let his future child be insulted. No matter how much of his Uchiha traits his future child inherits.

"Damn you danzo!!" Tobi wheezed out as he breathed his last breath falling to the ground with a thud landing right next to Itachi's corpse. His mask cracking to pieces as he fell on his face.

"The Uchiha clan must fall. He knows to much now Orochimaru. I am aware that It is not ideal but your new vessel must die." Danzo growled as he set his sights on Sasuke.

"Stop!" Konan said rushing forward defiantly staring into danzo's cold eyes. She bent down kneeling beside a trembling Sasuke a paper wing wrapped protectively over the boys small shoulder.

"You akatsuki are under my command. You were created for the sole purpose of destroying the leaf village! Now go and do what i paid you for!" Danzo growled.

"Konan... Come. The boy is no longer our concern" pain commanded.

"But nagato!" Konan exclaimed eyes wide.

"Konan that's an order. I will force you if i have to" pain said rinnegan rippling.

"I'm sorry. Truly i am." Konan whispered in Sasuke's ear an origami dragon nestling itself in Sasuke's lap.

"The village will erupt in an explosion of my art!" Deidara screamed as the akatsuki surged toward the village.

"No you can't! That's insane! There are innocent people there!" Sasuke yelled at their retreating forms.

"Quiet! Know your place boy! I'll deal with you momentarily" Danzo snapped a kunai thrown right by Sasuke's head.

Sasuke froze and it went deathly quiet. Sasuke stared down at the paper dragon in his lap. Something sparked in his mangekyou eyes. "N-No" Sasuke said his head down.

"You insolent brat! I am the leader of this village! You shall do as i say!" Danzo replied.

"No." Sasuke said again this time with more confidence.

"What did you say boy?" Danzo asked head turning.

" I said no! You aren't the leader of this village! Your not the hokage! You didn't just order my entire clan to be wiped out! You just sentenced hundreds of innocent people who can't defend themselves to die! Your a coward and Your a murder!" Sasuke spat as he started to stand.

"How dare you! You lying brat!" Danzo roared his sleeve rolling up.

"It's not a lie! It's the truth! My clan was nothing but loyal to the village! Why? Why did you order Itachi to kill them!?" Sasuke asked his head tilted downward as he stared at the origami dragon now at his feet.

"It was only a matter of time before your clan betrayed us. Just like madara had." Danzo replied.

"That's how you justify this murder!? For the good of the village!? You just sentenced the leaf to die you coward!" Sasuke hissed his fists clenching so hard blood was being drawn. He was shaking. His bangs shadowing his face. His eyes still unable to be seen.