One

(IF YOU DO NOT LIKE MPREG OF ANY KIND PLEASE DON'T READ IT, IM TIRED OF HEARING PEOPLE TALK ABOUT HOW IT MAKES THEM UNCOMFORTABLE, IF YOU CHOOSE TO READ ON, THATS ON YOU NOT ME, SO I KINDLY ASK YOU DON'T COMPLAIN IN THE COMMENT'S. THANK YOU)

Before anyone gets into this book, I've started to write it just as I was getting into the books and just as the show went on air, I wasnt aware of a couple of things at first, like, for instance I had no idea about Catarina or that she was a nurse, so I used different characters to take care of Magnus in different chapters. I also didnt know Hodge was a bad guy, so I used him. I apologize if anything upsets anyone, like I said, I wasn't aware of much when I first started this book. So please bare with me with any mistakes I made.
Thank you and I hope you enjoy reading :).

"T..thats.t..thats impossible. " Magnus Bane Stammered staring in bewilderment at the 5 pregnancy tests on the bathroom counter.

They all read Positive.

"I..I can't be pregnant...im a guy!" He chokes back a sob placing his hands on his flat stomach.

Magnus fell to his knees and started to cry, he was absolutely horrified.

"What will Alexander think? He will think I am a freak!" Magnus bawls gaping at his glittery tummy.

"Who will think your a freak?"

Magnus half jumped half fell in horror,"Alexander?! I thought you were sleeping?" He sniffles wiping his eyes and backing up in front of the tests.

Alec looked worried, "Well I heard you puking before so I went downstairs and got you this."

Alec held out a cup of something that smelled strongly of herbs and spices.

He inhaled the scent and sighed in pleasure.

"What is this?" Magnus smiled taking the cup, it was hot and burned his hand a little.

"Its..uh its a drink its just some herbs and spices itll help you feel better, I learned it from Hodge. " He chuckles scratching behind his head.

Magnus took a sip with trembling lips.

He hummed in delight as the hot liquid dribbled down his throat, it was rich and heavenly, Magnus savoured it.

"This is Wonderful Darling thank you. " He smiled licking his lips and taking another sip.

"Um thanks."he laughs.

Magnus finished the drink and whirled his finger, the cup was gone.

"What are those? "Alec asks gesturing towards the pregnancy tests.

"NOTHING" Magnus cries backing up further.

"Are..are those what I think they are?"

"N...no"

"Those are pregnancy tests, Magnus you can't be pregnant your a guy." Alec gasps.

Magnus felt as if he would faint.

"I know that..." he chirped.

"Oh..oh my god Maggie, those are all positive!" Alec gasps again in bewilderment.

"I..I know..."Magnus sobs.

"Magnus please tell me this isnt one of your pranks." Alec says backing away slightly.

"Im afraid it's not Alexander." Magnus sniffles.

"I..I..."

"I know im a freak and you can leave and never come back...I know that you hate me now Alec. " Magnus sobs.

"What?! Magnus are you nuts? Id never leave you I love you so much, I..im just shocked." He murmurs.

"I cant believe it either."Magnus gushes, his face glowing.

"So...so im gonna be a father? " Alec squeaks happily.

"Yeah...yeah your going to be a father and im going to be a mother." Magnus grins wide.

" oh my god! " Alec cries in joy and pulls Magnus in to kiss him roughly on the lips.
***************************************************************

Sorry the first chapter was short! Hope you enjoyed it! Chapter 2 soon! Xoxoxo