~☆after the training☆~
You were taking a shower and you were exhausted .
" I hope ace and luffy will be fine.."
You whispered and shampooed your hair . Once done showering you wore your comfy favorite pants and shirt . Wearing your badass glasses .
《Im so tired.... training is hard...》
You thought and walked down the hall .
" Hey (y.n) could you lend me some money ?"
Buffalo asked walking to you . Giving him a death glare ,
"Its CORAZON to you , bufa . Mind your tongue or you may lose it . And im not wasting my money on you"
You said . Your words stinging .
" im sorry"
He said and left .
" You can be scary , good thing im on your good side"
You heard violet .
" Hey , how are things going with the tonttatta army and all ?"
You whispered .
" Things are not so well . How was training?"
" Boring"
You sighed .
" Lets go in my room"
You grabbed her hand and teleported to your room .
" Are you still thinking about him ?"
She asked sitting on your couch
" Yes....."
You replied and set on your desk .
"(Y.n) maybe you like him ?"
You blushed .
" N-no that cant be true !"
" But you're blushing"
You sighed again .
" Even if I did.... he.... he hates me . "
"Dont be so sure . Things may change . You're a good girl"
" I.... I dont want a broken heart , again . Plus if he cared he could've at least try to contact me . After I just disappeared from the face of earth..."
You said and the water works began . Sobbing you looked at violet .
" Violet. ... it hurts... my heart hurts... "
You whispered putting your hand on your heart . She gave you a sympathetic smile and walked to you , hugging you .
" things dont always go the way we want them to , (y.n) . But be strong and choose your future ."
She said and you cried some more . Finally calming down , you touched the tattoo you had behind your neck .
" thank you violet . You're a great friend"
You said and smiled a beautiful smile . She smiled and poked your cheek .
" you still have a looot to learn . I have to go now . We'll talk later"
She said and you nodded .

~@♡@~
Laying on your bed you kept thinking about law .
《Is he still mad ? Does he hate me ? Does he even remember me ?》
You asked yourself . Sighing you grabbed a book . You needed your mind distracted .

~•● somewhere in the grand line●•~
Law drank some of the sakei from the bottle he had in hand .
" I cant believe how the pages turn . I bet she hates me to death now . And I cant save her.... is she even alive ?! I haven't heard of her... god..."
He whispered to himself . There was a knock on the door .
" Captain. ... its me bepo . I know you're awake . Can I come in ?"
" Suit yourself"
Bepo opened the door and looked at law . He looked pathetic . Drunk and messy with more black lines under his eyes . Bepo closed the door and sat besides law , hugging his knees .
" Captain. ... did you loved that person that much ?"
Laws eyes winded . He hadn't talked about you to anyone in his crew .
" Bepo.... how-"
"You know captain , only someone you love and you lost can bring you to this condition. ..."
Law sighed .
" It cant be him . So it must be a girl you loved . You weren't like this before we got separated . What happened in that time ?"
He asked . Law sighed and leaned to bepo .
" Guess I cant hide things from you can I ?"
"Oh Please , I've known you for 10 years . Almost my whole life . "
He laughed . Law gave a bitter smile .
" So theres this girl.... shes the same person who told us marines were in the island . "
"Oh the girl in the hood..."
"Yes- wait... you noticed her ?:"
"Yeah she smelled nice"
"So as I was saying . She saved me from the marines , and helped me out and bring me to that winter island . "
He said and bepo was listening .
"So shes clumsy and...... hates brea-a-ad even more than me . We got along well until in the winter island i was waiting for her and a girl came up and told me shes a donquixote "
" Wat no way! "
" Mhm . I got so angry and frustrated when we met up I asked If the woman was right . She said yes . I completely lost my temper . She tried to explain but I didnt give her a chance.... I... I said rude things to her and she ran away crying"
"Wow captain you're an ass!"
"Thanks that helps bepo"
Law said sarcasm in his voice .
" Im sorry"
"No you're right . So after a while I saw doflamingo carrying her away and she was cursing and struggling . I thought she wants to hit me and the curses are towards me so I shrugged and left . But after I met up with mugiwara-ya , me and zoro-ya and sanji-ya checked some things....."
He said and trailed off .
"And ?"
"It..... it turned out she was his daughter"
With that bepos jaw dropped .
" I totally failed at everything . Doflamingo kidnapped her and I didn't do a thing . And I hurt her so much . I cant face cora-san like this bepo..... I cant...."
He said sadly .
" Is it just because of cora-san ?"
"N-no. .... its not..... I.... bepo I...."
"Love her?"
"YES!"
Bepo smiled and hugged law .
"Captain is in loveee . Cuteee"
" I dont even know if shes alive . Im a loser . She hates me now"
"Captain this isn't like you . Im sure shes alive and well . So dont worry . And we will save her soon...."
Law smiled .
" Just hang on , donquixote (y.n)..."

*********
The tattoo behind your neck :

*********The tattoo behind your neck :

NO one has ever seen your tattoo . You have another one on your waist too . Behind your waist to be exact . This is the one on your waist :

♡♡♡Im not satisfied with this chapter but well ill make up for it in the next one

♡♡♡
Im not satisfied with this chapter but well ill make up for it in the next one . By the way Im a fan of old mudics so I'll use some of them in the story . They fit with some scenes ....
d(^-^)b