Ch: 25: the battle begins

Start from the beginning

"You forgot Sasuke" Itachi finally voiced head cocked to the side in a bit of confusion. It wasn't like Naruto to leave Sasuke out of anything. Naruto himself snickered wiping his finger under his nose sneakily. "Guess" he said blue eyes sparkling

. "No giving hints kakashi sensei that's cheating!" Sakura warned waggling her finger.

"What?" Fugaku asked confused.

"Guess Sasuke's position...." Naruto clarified.

All the adults exchanged looks. What position was left? Head advisor, hokage, head medic,...... Police force captain possibly? The adults were all clueless.

"Seriously? Not one guess? C mon take a leap of faith!" Naruto encouraged.

"Police force captain..?" Shikaku asked scratching his goatee. The nara was clueless but it was the closest guess. Kakashi winced at the guess. Out of all the things they could have said... Did it have to be that!?

"Hell no" was Sasuke's instant vehenemous reply with a shake of his head. A scowl already adorned on the young boy's face.

"Language Sasuke" Itachi said tiredly.

In response the entire leaf legion flipped him off. Akamaru included. Itachi merely sighed. It was worth a shot.

"That's rough buddy" shisui said patting his shoulder.

"Fuck off" itachi muttered back.

"Ooh itachi said a bad word" kiba called pointing.

"Language big brother!" Sasuke grinned.

"Little smart ass" asuma mumbled fondly. He had often done that to his sister. It had been a lot of fun.

"No other smarter guesses? Guys c mon! It's so freaking simple! Sasuke is-

"Anbu captain" hiruzen said with a chuckle from his seat.

"Head anbu captain with speed surpassing the raikage.... technically speaking". Sasuke commented giving the hokage a half smile and slight nod before his eye's swirled revealing a perfectly matured sharingon with three tomoe's.

Fugaku momentarily forgot how to breath

Fugaku momentarily forgot how to breath. Sasuke had a sharingon? And he didn't even know about it? When had he gotten it!? How had he gotten it!? What was goin on!?

Sasuke chuckled as he saw the look on his father's face. Pure unadulterated shock. No expressionless over or undertone. Just complete 100% shock. Sasuke felt pride swell in his chest as he realized that yes it was indeed him causing that emotion to run through his father.

"Suprise!" Naruto yelled jumping up and down as he guided his lovely girlfriend to stand next to Sasuke. "Great idea dobe stick the two ravens together..... Orochi will have an orgasm from the sight alone." Sasuke commented with an eye roll. He couldn't help the jab. His scratched were still soar and he hated pain killers. They made his head all foggy so he refused to take them. Much to sakura's annoyance. 

"He's into boys but i see your point. And since your not my advisor.... I am ignoring that comment" naruto said walking back to his previous spot.

Kakashi's eyes widened. Oh shit he had to run. Sasuke and hinata were a deadly deadly combo. If they did the jutsu kakashi was thinking he was done for. His only chance was running like hell  but he knew he couldn't outrun sasuke. There he admitted it his genin had surpassed him years ago. So he was desperately searching for a nice cozy place to hide. Unfortunately he couldn't just kamui out of there because obito would be a jackass and kamui him right back in. Probably in the path of one of Sasuke's chidori's.

"Is everyone ready?" Hiruzen asked.

"No!" Kakashi said as he frantically searched for a place to hide.

"He's lying! It's just the total terror rushing through him!" Naruto called with a wave of his hands.

"Damnit RaToKe!" Kakashi yelled as he yanked up his headband.

"We love you two sensei!!" Team 7 called.

"Begin!" Hiruzen called starting the match.

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨
Next chapter the fighting actually begins! Sorry guys! I'm awful but it will be up by tomorrow! Kk? Kk love you all! Comment, comment, comment!