"Must he show off for that girl when he's doing everything?" Kurenai sighed shaking her head tiredly. How was it that two four year olds could be dating but she couldn't even get Asuma to notice her?! Was it her cleavage? She knew she showed off her legs pretty well but maybe she should show a little more cleavage... Surely that would get Asuma's attention wouldn't it?

Kiba lifted the rock stumbling backwards slightly before he righted himself and hurled the rock with all his might. The rock hit the line's edge flipping safely onto the safety zone

"Go team 8!" Kiba called grinning ferally.

Neji rolled his eyes and calmly flung the boulder past kiba's landing a few inches in front of it.

"Well i guess team 8 is just lower when compared to nine" neji shot back as Kiba growled lowly at the hyuuga.

"Hmmm that was alright but i think.... Team 10 has this in the bag!" Choji yelled as he hoisted the boulder over his head with one hand leaning back before expanding his front leg so it weighed more than the boulder and he used that momentum to send the boulder flying a good five meters past neji's.

Sakura giggled stroking her left hand through her hair her emerald eyes shining with triumph as she placed her gloves onto her hands. "Oh that was really cute boys honestly i don't think my boys would have done that any better.... But now it's time for the big guns" sakura cackled as she lifted the boulder up by her pinky twirling it on each finger before she let it rest comfortably in her palm. "Cha!!!" Sakura yelled as she hurled the stone with all her might. The rock hurtled through the air as fast as the meteor team 7 had produced. Sakura's boulder bashed through the trees which were about thirty meters past neji's boulder. The boulder was out of sight.

Danzo choked on air. He had to be in a genjutsu right now. The village had a four year old tsunade? Why had he not been informed of this!? Why had he not been informed of any of this!

"It seems i was wrong about the Haruno girl you have my apologies Kakashi"

Kakashi rolled his eyes. "The competition isn't over yet. If i were you i'd save your apology for later." Kakashi replied.

Danzo narrowed his eyes at Kakashi. If he was still in anbu he would be dead. He should be grateful to get an apology from the likes of him.

"Sakura has improved her strength" Itachi noted with a fond smile. The girl had grown on him over the past few months. They were hanging out with Sasuke and coming over his house so much that her and Naruto should just be made honorary Uchiha's.

"1 point goes to Team 7!" Kurenai announced clapping.

"The next event shall be intelligence! Tenten, Naruto, Shino, and Shikamaru please come forward! Let's lay your youthful minds to the test!" Gai yelled.

"What a drag" shika said scratching his head as shogi pieces were placed in front of him.

In front of Naruto were very colorful blocks. The way they were placed caused them to clash severely to each other. Similar to what Kakashi had looked like during the bell test. They were curved and straight all differently shaped.

"Ooh colors! Hey wait where's the orange? Sensei there isn't an orange block! I feel orange deprived!" Naruto yelled as he observed the colored blocks in front of him curiously.

"Your wearing it Naruto" Kakashi reminded.

"yeah but sensei my blocks aren't!"

"Too bad"

"Aaaw"

Pieces of metal were placed in front of Tenten to which she raised an eyebrow. She also frowned. This test of intelligence wasn't a written exam!? What is this!?