Slaves // Leo // pt. 2

Start from the beginning

This sure is comfortable.

I felt him pet my head and I smile slightly, enjoying the sensation. Lost in the pleasant sensation I mutter something unconsciously.

"I'll save your brothers.......trust me. Okay?"

He nods his head and I scold myself. What have I gotten myself into?

Leo's POV:

Much to my disappointment, she woke up 3 hours later. She grins at me before tossing me a shirt.

"Wear that first. Come down when you're done so you can eat."

She leaves the room and I'm left alone with my thoughts. What is she? She can't be a vampire or werewolf. A fairy? I mean she's super kind and pretty. I blush at my own thoughts before I put on the shirt. I kept trying to think of possibilities for a few minutes until I decide to just ask her. I walk outside and notice a faint smell of bacon and eggs. I sit down at the table and she places a plate filled with bacon,scrambled eggs and toast. I gulp at the amount of food but she just smiles at me.

"Eat, you'll need energy to fully recover."

I began tucking in and discovered that I was starving. I manged to finish the whole plate of food and felt extremely full. She begins a conversation and introduces herself as Chloe. What a nice name. I introduce myself as Leo and she grins at me. I read her thoughts and found out that she was happy to learn something about me. I felt my heart melt at her innocence. She goes to wash the dishes and I move to the couch. I pull my legs to my chest, feeling slightly cold. I felt something placed on me and I notice that it was a blanket.

"Sorry~ my house is a bit cold right?"

She giggled as she sat beside me. I simply nod my head,blushing at our close proximity. She turned on the television and soon becomes engrossed in the show. I slowly felt myself enjoying the show when I suddenly felt something furry brush against my leg. I look down and notice........

A TAIL?!!?!!

I look at Chloe and noticed that her eyes were no longer purple but rather a light orange. There were two cat-like ears on top her head but it was pressed down slightly against her head. Her giant fluffly tail was curled up and she looked so cute.

 Her giant fluffly tail was curled up and she looked so cute

I wanted to.............pet her. But that'll be rude right?

"Ummm Chloe?"

She seemed slightly startled as she snapped her head to face me. Her round orange eyes made me want to curl up into a ball and melt into a puddle but I shook the thought away.

"Yes Leo~?"

There was a slightly purr to her voice and I gulped. I bite lip at the way my name rolled off her tongue. It just made me feel hot and flustered. I took a deep breath and licked my lips nervously