Ch 6: sakura explained

Start from the beginning

Around four oclock that day their was a knock at the door. This sent sasuke speeding down the rail of the stairs and to the door in the speed of light.

"Took you long enough" sasuke commented as he let naruto in.

Naruto rolled his eyes in response. "Sorry to keep the mighty sasuke waiting" the uzumaki responded grinning slightly.

Sasuke cracked a smirk. "Your such a Loser" sasuke stated dragging naruto to the kitchen. Fugaku watched the exchange with mild interest. Naruto in turn stuck his tongue out sasuke.

"I hope you eat a bug" sasuke stated.

"Mmm what kind of bug?" Naruto asked rubbing his chin almost sagely.

Sasuke thought for a moment tapping his finger in thought. " a beetle"

"what kind of beetle?"

"One of shino's chakra sucking creepy crawlies"

naruto chuckled weakly at that. "He'd have it attempt to eat all my chakra"

"would it be able to?"

"Probably not besides it's not like it could drain your chakra either teme"

"point taken"

"who's shino?" Itachi asked.

"An aburame our age" sasuke replied.

"How do you know him?" Mikoto asked with an eyebrow raised delicately.

"I don't know him exactly just know of him i guess..... This girl sakura mentioned him once" sasuke explained.

"Who's sakura?" Fugaku asked now a bit lost. Just how many secret friends did his son have?

"A civilian with pink hair and emerald eyes.... She's wants to go to the academy and become a ninja medic" naruto said happily.

Sasuke snapped his fingers suddenly and naruto gave him a questioning look.

"Cotton candy" sasuke said making naruto grin wider.

"Perfect" naruto said.

"Sakura's new nickname" sasuke explained as he saw the lost looks of his family.

"How did you meet this sakura?" Mikoto asked a certain glimpse in her eye.

"Wha-mom no it's not like that!" Sasuke cried out like a dear caught in the headlights. Naruto laughed at him. "See even your mom thinks you have a thing for her!"

"I-shut up. You wanna play this fine. How's hinata doing?"

Naruto shut up immediately going bright red.

"Thought so" sasuke said taking a bite of his ramen.

"Boys didn't answer the question" itachi reminded.

"What question?"naruto asked.

"The sakura question"

"I do not-"sasuke protested.

"The other question" fugaku clarified.

"What other?....ooh" both boys said.

"It was shortly after me and naruto's unfortunate .....collision to the head" sasuke explained rubbing his head presumably were it was hit. Naruto winced and rubbed his own head.

"She had been watching teme train" naruto explained.

"Dobe don't make it sound like i have a stalker" sasuke glared.

"When he ran off to get his kunai she went closer to the training ground" naruto continued ignoring sasuke. "She came running when we screamed in pain" naruto finished.

"We didn't scream"

"Yes you did"

"No you screamed i yelped from shock and possible head trauma" sasuke argued.

"You didn't yelp you screamed like a little girl"

"You must've hit your head harder than you thought" sasuke shot back.

"Boys must you argue?" Mikoto asked with a raised eyebrow.

"We're not arguing mom we're debating" sasuke replied not tearing his glaring gaze from naruto.

"Now we have moved to a stare off to determine who is right" naruto explained further. 10 minutes passed and still neither of the two blinked. Until they both yawned closing their eyes at the exact same moment. "Why don't you boys go to sleep" mikoto suggested. "No way! We're not sleepy at all!" Naruto exclaimed. "Hn" sasuke agreed. "Boys to bed with you" itachi said. Sasuke swatted naruto's hand before he could flip his brother off. Both boys crawled up the stairs to sasuke's room. "Hey teme i miss sensei" naruto said as they lay awake not quite asleep yet. "Hn" he responded in agreement. "Why wait?" Sasuke mumbled clutching his dinosaur. The boys slept silently that night an idea forming in both of their heads. "They weren't waiting till they were six to enter the academy"

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨
Okay guys next chapter will be up soon! Yay! Love you all! 😊 be sure to comment!