Chapter 2: remember

Start from the beginning

Sakura smiled to herself as she remembered two boys who had protected her.

One boy had spiky blonde hair and deep blue eyes. He also had whisker marks on his cheeks. This boy at first had been loud, stupid and annoying to dream her. As the dream years passed the boy grew up and their friendship grew. Sakura remembered the boy's love of ramen and fascination with seals. The boy, though he started out weak, had grown strong. He had even become Hokage!

The other boy had dark raven hair and charcoal eyes as dark and enchanting as the night sky. The Uchiha in the beginning was cold, cut off and hyper focused. But after he went away then came back, their friendship had bloomed like that lotus thing the gross spandex guy had said to dream her. The Uchiha Sakura remembered hated sweets, loved weapons, loved going on walks and devoted himself to his training. She also recalled the Uchiha being more open after his return. He was nicer to her. His name had been Sasuke.

Sakura sighed as she ran her hand through her pink locks. She wished the dream had been real. Sakura's head snapped to the street as she heard running and a crash. She went on her tip toes and peeked out her window. Her eyes widened. The blonde boy from her dream. He was running just outside and he looked terrified. Sakura quietly opened her bedroom door. She ran down the stairs without making a sound. She slipped on her shoes, adjusted her green night gown strap and crept out of the house, shutting the door softly. The girl slipped on something, falling to the ground. 

She gasped as her hand landed in something red and sticky. Blood, she realised. Naruto was hurt. She looked down at her now scraped knee and cautiously put her hand over it, focusing her chakra like she had done so many times in her dream. Suprisingly, her hand did in fact glow green and her knee was healed. Sakura didn't know how she knew how to do that or how the blonde from her dream was real, but she knew she had to find him. So she set out for the forest.

💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥

Sasuke shot up in his bed in a silent scream. Tears streamed down the Uchiha's face. His charcoal eyes did nothing but water as the young boy tensed. He clasped a hand over his mouth as the events of his dream had come back to him. The young Uchiha shook as he silently forced himself to walk down the hall and peer into his brother's room. He had to check. He had to make sure that it was only a dream. Itachi would never kill the clan, would he? He peeked in his brother's room and his shoulders sagged in relief. Itachi was there sleeping soundly. He crept to his parents' room to see that they as well were sound asleep. Sasuke crept back to his room and slumped to the floor in front of his mirror. He hugged his toy dinosaur for comfort. His young form gazed back at him, but still Sasuke was not okay. The dream had been so vivid. So lifelike. So real. Sasuke gazed at himself in the mirror. Moonlight streamed into his room. Sasuke closed his eyes and thought of his dream. He remembered his brother's words in the dream. 

"Someone's reality can often be an illusion." or something like that. He remembered two people from his dream. A boy with shining blonde hair and shining blue eyes, and a girl with soft pink hair and emerald eyes that sparkled in the light. He remembered how annoying they were. Annoying yet endearing. In the dream, heat first had tried to side step the offered friendship. Afterall, Itachi had had to be destroyed. He remembered his betrayal. He remembered the crushing feeling of almost losing them. Of losing the both of them. Naruto and Sakura. Those were their names. Sasuke slowly opened his eyes and then bit into his dinosaur so he wouldn't scream and wake up his brother or parents. He watched as his blood red eyes apeared. The Sharingan. He had the Sharingan. 

But this was impossible. Itachi didn't get his Sharingan till he was twice Sasuke's age. The young Uchiha then realised something that made his heart stop beating. His breath caught in his throat. It wasn't a dream. It was a memory. Sasuke's head snapped to the window and he searched. He had to find them. He took a deep breath. He had to find them. He winced as his window creaked as he opened it. Sasuke turned his head slightly to listen. No noise yet. Itachi hadn't woken. Sasuke took a deep breath as he pulled himself onto the sill, then flipped off it, spiraling to the ground. He landed in a crouch perfectly and quietly. Apparently, he still possessed his future skills. 

He took one look back at his home before the young Uchiha ran. His Sharingan faded. But now he had a mission. Find his team and figure out what the hell was going on. Sasuke cursed as he realised he had no clue where Naruto would or could be. Or even if the dobe remembers. Sasuke paused midstep, frowning. He was at the edge of the compound now. Where would the dobe be? Sasuke gazed at his hands and guessed he was four or five. Sasuke forced himself to remember what Naruto had told him at the Valley of the End. Alone.... Hated....

Sasuke growled lightly before a thought came to him. 

Sakura was still a civillian, so she should be easier to find. Sasuke ran toward the village, ignoring the pit of worry settling in his stomach. On his way, he gasped and spun around as Sakura whizzed past him, left hand covered in blood. "Sakura!" He gasped and raced beside her, so they were running side by side now. "Sakura, are you okay?" Sasuke asked, slight panic taking over. He cursed his childhood hormones for making him seem weak. "Not my blood," she wheezed out as they entered the forest. "Naruto?" Sasuke questioned. The girl nodded. And Sasuke only then noticed the trail of blood Sakura was following. Sasuke sped up, leaving Sakura behind as he raced to find the dobe. "Naruto, please be okay," Sakura whispered as she ran, losing sight of Sasuke but not slowing down. "We're coming," Sasuke whispered, his voice floating on the wind. Naruto stopped mid step, eyes wide as he heard a voice. It was so familiar and carried by the wind. "We're coming," it said. 

Naruto smiled as he rested against a tree. Alone and in pain, but it was all going to be okay. His family was coming for him. Sasuke and Sakura- they were real. He remembered.

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨
Okay guys what do you think? Good bad? Please tell me! Tiff out peace!