Chapter 15

Chapter 15

I honestly don’t know where im going with this story, please somebody give me ideas otherwise I’ll get writers block and won’t be able to update as muchL

So yeah, I found out like two hours ago that my uncles got a brain tumour… I’ll try and update the same amount but there’s no promises x Hope you understand x

Niall’s POV

I was taking Harry out tonight, as I said I would once he was out of the hospital. It’s been a week since our little fall out type argument and it’s been perfect. Harry still doesn’t know where I’m taking him and it’s definitely killing him, he wanted to know so badly. But being my stubborn old self wouldn’t tell him shit.

I didn’t want to tell Harry what to bring, I didn’t want to give him any clues about the night ahead. I pulled a shoulder bag from under his bed and began filling it with things for tonight while he was I napping. I packed him shorts, even though he couldn’t swim, sandwiches, fruit, various desserts, a bottle of red wine and a couple of blankets. I shoved my beach shorts in the bag along with plastic wine glasses and my iPod.

I pulled the bag on my shoulder and walked into the living room to awake a sleeping Harry.

“Harry, come on baby” I whispered, gently rubbing his shoulder until he awoke.

“Five more minutes” He mumbled, causing me to laugh.

“No, come on baby we need to go” I began to help him up from the couch, passing him his crutches as he attempted to stand up in his sleepy state.

I supported him as we walked out of the apartment, the lift working once again. I give it a few days again until it’s broke.

We rode the lift in silence, Harry still trying to wake himself up properly.

“Will you tell me yet?” He wined

“Nope” I smirked.

“You’re so mean!” He pouted.

“Oh, I know” I winked at him, walking out of the lift.

I helped him into his car, me driving and Harry sitting in the passenger seat. I pulled the seatbelt around his waist and clipped it into place, I knew I was treating him like a small child but I couldn’t help it. I found him so adorable and fragile I just wanted to constantly help him, which sometimes slightly irritated Harry but he always let it go.

We quietly hummed along to the radio, a comfortable silence surrounding us in the car.

I looked at Harry; his bottom lip was sticking out like a child when they didn’t get what they wanted. He was pretending to be upset with me because I wouldn’t tell him where we were going. He could sulk and pout all he wanted; he wasn’t going know where we were going until we got there.