Mr Hakyeon a.k.a N, Mr Hongbin,Mr Hyuk and Mr Wonshik a.k.a Ravi. They turned to face me with serious faces and I raised my eyebrow. Leo went to sit back with them looked at me as well. I sighed as I leaned back on my seat. "We have something to talk to you about, it's very important." N started off and I immediately shook my head.

"No we can't have pizza today."

"WAEEEE~~~~~~" All of them whined at the same time and I rubbed my temples in pain.

"We just ate that 2 days ago."

"Chloe~~~" Hyuk whines as he walks towards me. I stand up and he hugs my leg. "Let's have pizza okay?" he asks in his act cute voice. I firmly shook my head and he starts rubbing my leg.

"Pleaseeeeeee." I blush profusely when his hand gets awfully close to that area. Ken sees this and he rushes over and pulls Hyuk off.

"YAH! SHE'S MY SISTER YOU CAN'T DO THAT TO HER!" he screams as he repeatedly smacks Hyuk. He pouts and returns back to his seat.

"The discussion is closed. Pizza is tiring to make and you guys eat way too much."

They give me their best puppy eyes and pouts. I let out a sigh and they think they've won. They were cheering until I cut them off. I wanted to end this quickly due to my headache so I used my trump card.

"Oppa~ you don't want me to be tired right?"

I say that and they instantly shut up. I used my slightly higher "cuter" voice. I never ever call them oppa due to the fact that so many female students call them that and it irritates the shit out of me. I use that to my advantage and call them oppa to make them do what I want. They turn silent and look at me. I push my bottom lip out and they all turn away blushing including Ken.

Ken was my brother, sure. But this is certainly not incest. He's my brother in terms of the way he takes care of me and cares of me. All of them were my brothers through those terms but I can't have 6 super attractive super tall brothers right? They're only 3~7 years older than me which honestly isn't a too big of a gap. I know all of them have some sort of attraction to me and I may or may not like Ken as well. But age wasn't the problem, it was just..............I don't feel like I'm good enough for him.

They turn back away after fanning themselves and ask me to leave. I smile triumphantly and walk out. I return back to the council room and slump onto the couch.

"How were they?"

"Fine, they're just worried."

He nods his head and leaves the matter to rest. The bell rings and we hurry to our classes. Thanks to my luck, 6 lessons out of 8 happens to be either 6 of them as my teacher.

N-dance
Leo and Ken-singing
Ravi-Composing
Hongbin-Photography/Modelling
Hyuk-English

I sigh as it was now dance. Meaning.......

"GOOD MORNING CLASS!" his loud voice booms and the girls cheerfully greet him back. I just lay my head on the table due to the pounding headache. However, I suck it up and lift my head up. I tried my best to concentrate and thankfully, the lesson was over after he showed us a single dance.

I made my way over to Math and I just slept throughout. The teacher was really nice and he let me sleep after I explained I had a headache.
I went through English,Korean and Composing fairly easily since it didn't involve much loud noises. Lunch break went by quickly and I had P.E before our last lesson. P.E was easy to skip since I just explained to the teacher I was unwell and she let me sit out.

Next was singing and I dreaded it. Jess would try to sing and her voice is so high pitched, it could break both glass and our ear drums.

I covered my head with my palms as I tried to block out the noise. I groaned and moaned as the noise rang around the room. Leo seems to notice my discomfort as he walks over to me. He sits beside me as I bring my knees to my chest. The girls stare at him as he rubs my back.

"It hurts." I manage to say but it was barely above a whisper. His face turns into one of alarm. He motions to Ken and he immediately rushes over. They try to talk to me but nothing was getting to me. I just shook my head repeatedly until Leo picked me up. The girls scream at this, causing me to curl up in Leo's arm and lean into his chest. I could feel him stiffen slightly but he quickly rushes me to the hospital.

The doctor checks me and it turns out it was a high fever and headache. I just lay there trying to sleep with Leo by my side. The door suddenly burst open and all 5 of them were standing there.

"What happened?"

N demanded and Leo explained everything. I just laid there as I yawned. Suddenly I was in someone's arms.

"You made me so worried."

Ken muttered and I pat his back.

"I'm fine now."

Ken shakes his head furiously.

"You don't understand."

I was confused as the other guys start leaving the room. Ken grabs my hand and stares into my eyes.

"I swore that I will protect you forever as a brother......but......I.....started growing feelings for you. I can't push them away anymore."

"Chloe,will you be my girlfriend?"

He leans forward and captures my lips with his. I'm sure the answer is already obvious to him.

"Yes."