All For Money - Chapter Twenty-Two

I'm too in love with this story to stop.

Sad truth.

In this chapter, I'm creating the book cover.

_________________

Chapter Twenty-Two

Lexi

Lexi Palmer and Zack Hale are now in a relationship.

Dani Evans, Carmen Palmer, and 2 others like this.

View all 4 comments

Dani Evans Yay! How cute! :)

Carmen Palmer Thank goodness for finally making your descision.

Zack Hale Second time's the charm.

Stephen Palmer Ew.

Lexi Palmer likes Jared Richie's status: "Finally out of that nightmare known as the hospital."

Lexi Palmer Why must boys be so difficult?

Dani Evans, Rose Speed, Allison Brown, and 3 others like this.

View all comments.

Anthony Jensen Because it's fun.

Ian Jamison What he said.

Allsion Brown True dat. Boys are a pain.

Zack Hale I have a feeling this status is about me and Jared. My response to that is: BECAUSE IT'S FUN!

Jared Richie I hate to admit it, but I agree with Zack. it actually is kind of fun, just because we both agreed that when you look confused, you're adorable.

Lexi Palmer You're both pains.

Zack Hale Why thank you. :)

Lexi Palmer That wasn't a compliment.

Zack Hale Too bad, I took it as one.

 "You're on Facebook too much," Stephen accused, staring at my computer screen over my shoulder. He had just shown up, so it startled me.

"Gah!" I shouted, jumping up. He laughed as I turned around to glare at him. "How long have you been there?"

"Too long. You wasted, oh, maybe 15 minutes of my life," he sighed.

"What do you want, Stephen?" I growled.

"Nothing, really, except Mom wants to have dinner tonight at the new chinese place downtown. Me, her, Dad, and Chase."

"Whos' Chase?" I asked, confused.

"My, um..."

"You got a boyfriend?!" I screeched, jumping up and giving him a tight bear hug. Maybe coming out wasn't such a bad idea.

"Yes, but keep it down. You're window's open, and we have neighbors. They don't need to know too," he shushed.

"I'm so happy for you!" I shouted, pulling out and not moving the grin from my face. "You finally got one!"

"And?" he asked.

"You know you're excited. How'd you meet him?"

"He goes to school with me, and he's still hiding it, even from his parents. So when he heard I was getting teased and thought I was cute, we just kind of hit it off," he shrugged.