Music School // Leo

Start from the beginning

They started discussing and I suggested something.

"How about I just not go for the audition at all?"

They looked at me surprised. They thought about it for a while before agreeing. The day came and I was at a cafe near my house. I was suddenly pulled by someone.

"What are you doing here? School's starting soon!"

It was the council's president, Jiyoung. He was way stronger than me and I couldn't stop him. I ran to find Mr Kim and he was confused why I was in school. I explained the situation and he face palmed himself. I asked him to play 'I need you' by bts and we quickly arranged everything. And I continued wearing the long sleeved black shirt with my blue jeans and white shoes. I was soon forced on stage and I was faced the whole school,VIXX,BTS,the managers and CEOs. I took a deep breath as I held the microphone.

"Introduce yourself."

"My name is Chloe and I'm from class 3-4."

"What do you specialise in?"

I was stuck when some guys screamed out.

"SHE DOESN'T EVEN GO FOR LESSONS."

At least the question was somehow answered. I could see the look of confusion fall across on all of their faces. I felt embarrassed since I was a fan of both VIXX and BTS but I gave them such a bad first impression. I shook the though away as I took a deep breath and I passed the microphone back to the people in charge of the media. Today was only supposed to be dance and I waited for the song to be played.

Yeah~ we back. The city's mine baby haha!

I heard Ravi's voice say and my eyes widened. This isn't 'I need you', this is 'light up the darkness' by VIXX. The song doesn't even have a dance to it yet! I look to the side and see Victoria smirking at me. This bitch sabotaged me. I quickly ran the sing through my head and thought of an impromptu dance. Wait this should be good for me, they'll think I'm shit.

The song continued playing and I dance to it. I move my legs and hands smoothly. The beat drops and I bite my lips slightly as I put my hands in front of me,clasping it together and shaking my body and hands together.(watch Leo's fancam)

I like it when you work your body,work your body,work work your body yeah~

Work your body,work your body,work work your body yeah

Ken's voice sang as I crossed my arms and then rolling my body and shoulder. All of them cheered including VIXX and BTS. This seemed to impress them and I kept in mind I was supposed to fail. I tried to not dance so hard but honestly it is difficult since dancing and singing is my passion and not giving my 100% feels like shit.

The song soon ended and I was panting slightly for breath. Mainly from being able to dance in front of everybody and proving I have talents. But I was also afraid. Extremely afraid of what was to happen.

"Why did you look so confused?"

I snap my head up and answered the question.

"I wasn't going to perform that song and that song didn't have a dance to it so it was difficult."

Their faces turned impressed as they nodded their heads.

"So you created the dance was impromptu?"

"Yes."

They seemed even more impressed as they wrote something down.

"Someone mentioned that you don't attend lessons. But it says here you get an A* for everything. Why is that?"

"I don't attend the singing and dancing lessons only. I performed for the teachers in private once and have been excused from these lessons."

"Do you mind lifting your sleeve up?"

My face turned to shock as I became flustered.

"Why?"

"The mystery performer had a tattoo covered up on her arm. And we have to check everyone to ensure it is fair."

I let out a sigh as I lifted my sleeve up. There exposed was my smooth and clear arm. The tattoo wasn't visible because I covered it with make-up and band aid. They just nodded their heads but I saw Hongbin's and Ravi's eyes light up.
Suddenly Leo spoke up.

"Are you good in singing?"

Everyone including me was surprised Leo asked a questioned but I kept my composure and answered his question.

"Not really but I do my best."

It was vague and perfect. I was sent back stage and I fell to the ground. One of the teachers rushed to me and passed me a bottle of water. I quickly gulped it down and take a deep breath. I was breaking down and the fact that Leo asked me a question made my inner fangirl have an heart attack. That light in Hongbin's and Ravi's eyes also made me feel like I was dying but what could it mean?

I let out a sigh as I go to my locker. I take my book out and closed the locker. I turned to my right to come face to face with Leo.

"You're the mysterious girl right?"

I narrowed my eyes at him. He may be my bias but I need to protect my identity.

"No, what makes you say that?"

He then holds my arm and pulls my sleeve back. I blush profusely at his touch as he rubs at the concelor on my arm. My tattoo appears and I quickly pull my hand back. He smirks slightly when he sees the tattoo and looks into my eyes.

"Ravi has his own tattos and he told me."

Right I forgot.

"You caught me then. What now?"

He bends down and comes dangerously close to my face.

"Don't worry your secrets safe me as long as you.........."

He pauses and I hold my breath. He takes hold of me,slams my back into the locker and comes close to my ear.

"As long as you be a good girl for me."

I gulp at his lovely,husky voice. He pulls back and looks at my face. He chuckles at my face before he kisses me on the lips. As I kiss back, he suddenly pulls away and says.

"You'll get more later."

What have I gotten myself into?