Jelai is next. She stands proud and her aura is electrifying, like her powers. She tells us her name and from here, I swear she looks like a beautiful bitch in a very good way. She's only 17 years old, from a town called Gemini, and shows us her thunder powers. Pretty cool.

A girl, who I've seen earlier who had set a determined expression on her face, is called Mia Firefly. She stands up shyly, and then everyone falls into silent as she starts to look at everyone. She says she's just 16 years old, the youngest, and her figure glows so much we have to squint our eyes, and when we can take a full look, she has this glowing bow in her hands and ready strike. She gives us a sample and when she releases the arrow, it's like a wind. Nothing can be seen. Very deadly.

A guy named Albert Fercine stands up and gives us all a smile. Pretty charming and all, but definitely cannot overpass Shawn. He's from the town called Scorpio, where darkness lurks according to him. He's 20 years old. We all raise our brows at him and he says to us his power is a bit creepy. He starts to show us a blue fire suddenly erupts on his side and we all yelp, then when the blue fire fades out, it reveals a fucking human bone. He says he can call dead people and spirits and such. Creepy. Albert has a brown hair and a pair of chestnut eyes, a little taller than me and his figure tells us all that he has muscles, very ripped muscles, underneath his white shirt he's wearing.

The next one is Beige Henderson. He's from town called Capricorn. 19 years old. Beige is what you would call a hot nerd in high school. He has this round glasses on, has a curly light brown hair, and a pair of light brown eyes. Even though he looks like a nerd, he can definitely kill someone with those muscles of his. Plus, his left earring makes him look hotter. He tells us that his power, just like what Cooper have, his power is also intelligence. But there's a different. According to him, Cooper can use his intelligence to detect what a person's DNA would look like thus he can copy a power for a short amount of time whereas him, he can use his power to think logically and not irrationally. Apparently, he's the smartest person here. He also can manipulate the Earth, but not really. Ugh, complications. He shows us what he can do and manipulate those leafs and vines. He's more like of a nature manipulator.

The next one is no other than Brently Fits Matthews. 20 years old from a clan called Taurus. As what he told me when we first met, his power is mind manipulation and can access any part of the brain. Everyone seems shock at that, except Shawn. He assures as that he would never access anyone's mind. He also tells us that he sent a song in our head so we could relax and they cheer happily.

And then I'm standing up in front of everyone, pursing my lips and I've become more shy than before. I can feel Shawn's eyes on me, watching every movement I do. I become self-conscious, and every time his eyes rake over my body, I can feel myself blushing. I try to ignore his stare the best I can, because I know that if I start acknowledging his gaze on me, I have this feeling that I'd just only make a fool of myself in front of everyone and I don't want that to happen. I don't want to be the center of attraction; the clown. So I start introducing myself, from where I was born, what my age is, and show them my power. Just my water power. I look for a source of power and can't find out. Shawn jerks his head underneath him and my eyes focus on the water bottle that he grabbed out of his bag. I smile inwardly. He knows that I cannot produce any water like what Ivan can. I send a thank you through mind link and he seems shocked to hear my voice in his head, but then he smiles at me genuinely that makes my heart stop for a bit and I seem to be lost. I just focus on his beautiful smile. This is the first time that he ever showed me his real smile. Shawn gives me an encouraging nod and I smile widely and use the water inside the bottle and manipulate it, making the water go around me and everyone's eyes are focused on me. Even Ivan, even though he's scowling. Ivan then mutters that his power is just like his and his power is much more perfect than him. And then I realize one thing; Ivan can manipulate water, but he cannot turn them into ice. Perfect. So I do the only water thing I'm good at; converting the water into an ice, a huge spear made of ice and everyone's eyes widen and then they start to clap. With a bow, I walk away and take a seat to where I was sitting earlier and Brent pats my back, grinning at me. I give him a high-five.

The last presenter is Shawn. He scans everyone and his eyes fall into mine. Just like earlier, my heart stops for a while and a breath has been stuck at the back of my throat, making me unable to breath. Then a heat and spark of electricity comes travelling all over my body, touching every nerves that makes my heart beat faster than ever when his light blue eyes connect with my brown ones. A smile tugs on his lips and he starts telling his name; Shawn August Larsen. Perfect name. That suits him perfectly. He's almost perfect. Nope, he's perfect. He's 20 years old. The eldest of the group. Shawn is from a town called Aries. There's nothing much to say about him because he starts showing his power which makes everyone stare at him with wide eyes full of anticipation. He can manipulate weapons. From being bows to daggers to huge swords. Name any weapon, he has it. He also has this undeniable strength that everyone admires. Shawn looks at me as he shows everyone what he power he has and then at the end, in his hand, there's a light blue bracelet with a mini spear. He walks over in front of me and offers the bracelet. I stare at it without knowing what to do. Everyone eyes him, watching what he's doing.

"Come on, take it." Shawn says as he rolls his eyes and then when I'm not doing anything, he holds the bracelet tight and then it becomes a very deadly spear. It has gems, light blue ones, like his eyes. "I want you to use this to protect yourself. I know you use your combat skills a lot, so this will help you. I want you to be safe always. Whenever I am or am not around."

And then his eyes twinkle. I just don't know why I show him what I'm thinking through mind link; I need you.

******

Now that we have  the 12 Chosen Ones, what do you think would happen? So let me give you a list!

Dylan Maxon Allen - Pisces
Shawn August Larsen - Aries
Brentley Fritz Matthews - Taurus
Jelai Thunderstorm - Gemini
Ivan Porcher - Aquarius
London Fern - Virgo
Giovanni Maximoff - Cancer
Cole Dapper - Leo
Cooper Kurt Hopkins - Libra
Mia Firefly - Sagittarius
Albert Fercine - Scorpio
Beige Henderson - Capricorn

Note: Ivan's power is Air/Water. Since it's Aquarius, it also represents water. But at the same time, the ruling planet of Aquarius is Uranus, which is Sky. So, I was thinking that maybe, air would suit him better, but then thought of it better. So I made two. Don't worry, everything will become clear soon.

Twitter: JMSenar
Instagram: JMSenar
Facebook: http://facebook.com/johnmichaelsenarofficial