All For Money - Preface

I put The Detention on hold for this. I really hope it works. Enjoy. Yes, I made the covers. I make all my covers, except for To Join The Black Parade...The Ghost of You had help. But The Detention and this one, mine. Will I make you a cover? ...Possibly.

-PLEASE READ!!!-

Bare with me people, it doesn't get good until chapter 4, because that's when I plan on having the actual show. So it'll be a bit slow. I'll try to make it as interesting as possible.

________

Preface

How desperate would you become to keep up a relationship that isn't even working? How about faking your own singing voice, knowing your boyfriend is a musician and he would enjoy knowing that you like music as well, even when that isn't your voice?

And the girl who actually owns the voice can do nothing?

Melissa Hart knows that Zack Hale and hers' relationship is slipping through the cracks, and she would do anything to keep her reputation up by dating one of the sweetest and attractive guys in McKenzie High School.

But he's just not interested anymore. She's pushy, demeaning, and is in it for the publicity, not the actual thing. All because her parents are the richest people in Denver, one owning a newstation and the other owning a mall.

You heard me, a mall.

He's sick of her. He keeps trying to push her away, but she just continues to come back for more, and he can't do a thing about it.

He wants somebody that's sweet, not full of herself, but still can be outgoing and have a good time. All of those are not what Melissa contains.

The victim of Melissa's selfish acts, however, is not rich, not popular, and rather quiet. Lexi Palmer. She barely speaks, only has a handful of friends, but has the voice of a goddess. Only Dani, her best friend, knows about her voice.

Dani and Melissa are also friends, but Dani has no idea how sly and cunning Miss Hart actually, truly is. She only sees the fake smile and laugh Melissa uses every day.

But something about Melissa is puzzling Dani, and she needs to know what is going on with the blonde perfection. Something just isn't right with her is what Dani thinks.

But how will this work out for the victim? She knows this is the most shallow thing that could possibly come from Melissa's mouth (and trust me, a lot have slipped), but will she accept Melissa's offer of 900 dollars, just the right amount for Lexi to get her dream car?

Will Dani find out once and for all that Melissa may not be what she truly plays her self off to be, or will she continue to be friends with her?

Will Zack finally be able to push Melissa away, or will he suck it up and continue to date the possibly the most rude girl in school?

Will everybody find out about Melissa's shallow lies?

You'll have to read to find out.

___________

I literally wrote this in 45 minutes. I apologize if it sucks, but like I said earlier, chapter 4 is when it gets good.

Just wait, it gets better. :3