Austin nodded and Sienna left her father by the stage, stumbling around to find the green room. When she opened the door, she was pleasantly surprised to see Vic and Tony sitting on the couches. Pierce The Veil had already played their set, as did All Time Low. A Day To Remember were almost done with their set, and Of Mice were getting ready for their set in a different green room.

Sienna was greeted by the two with warm smiles.

"Here." Vic said, patting the space in between him and Tony. "Come take a seat. We were just talking about you."

"Oh?" Sienna asked, her eyebrow cocked. Vic smiled and Tony blushed.

"Well, all good things, Sienna. I promise." Vic grinned toothily and leaned back in his seat, putting his arm around her shoulders. "So, how have you been?"

"Okay." Sienna answered, much too quick for her to be totally comfortable with her answer. Vic gave her a look which read his disbelief.

"C'mon Si, we know you. And we know when you're lying."

"Okay, fine." Sienna mumbled, her eyed rolling. "I'm not as okay as I say. I'm a little worried. About a lot of things. But that's not important. Because usually when I worry about things, I fuck them up. So I'm trying not to think too much about this. Because the more I think about it, the more I worry."

"Okay, okay, understood." Vic chuckled. Tony nodded in agreement. "So, what's on your mind?"

Sienna paused, her thoughts drifting a little. "Noah."

"Awe," Tony gushed, causing Sienna to send him a dirty look, "that's so adorable! I knew I shipped you guys for a good reason!"

"Shut up." Sienna groaned, shoving her face in her hands. Vic smirked.

"Well, I was only asking because I was talking to Josh the other day. You Me At Six is considering doing Warped Tour this year. I think I overheard Alan saying they were doing Warped too."

"...Warped Tour?" Sienna asked cautiously. Vic nodded vigorously.

"Yeah! Warped! A music festival. It's fucking sick." Vic smiled wider and he patted her shoulder. "You'll love it. Trust me."

Sienna sighed and ran her fingers through her hair. She wasn't so sure that she'd love it, but if Vic said that she'd like it, she trusted him enough to not lie to her.

"How the hell am I supposed to maintain a relationship while being away for so long?" Sienna grunted, crossing her arms over her chest. Vic and Tony looked at each other, giving each other a knowing look. They soon burst out laughing, forcing Sienna to glare at both of them.

"Hey, now." Tony snickered. "Falling In Reverse is going too. So Noah would be there."

"Really?" Sienna asked meekly, feeling a sharp feeling run through her veins.

"Really." Vic smiled. "You two could hang out with each other every day of the summer if you went."

Sienna felt herself smile as she began to think about how well their relationship would do over that summer. "What about you guys?"

Vic laughed shaking his head. "We did it last year. We're gonna focus on writing more stuff before we do any more tours. It'll be fun."

Sienna sighed and nibbled at her lips again, nestling in between the two men. Maybe she'd give this 'Warped Tour' a try. What's the use in living if you don't take risks?

-------

Austin

-------

"I hope you know I swear, I've never done this before and I care, I'm so sorry! Scarred you for life, please come back to me, down on my knees, repeating apologies!" Austin roared into the microphone, his eyes squeezed shut. He felt his eyes water slightly and his throat begin to cinch shut. It was the first minuscule signs of him crying. He didn't want to break down like this in front of the crowd. He did it before during Second & Sebring, but he had a reason to break down like that. Right now, he didn't have a reason. Did he even need a reason?