ᴀʀᴛɪᴄʟᴇ

Anastasia's pov:

I said what I wanted to say.I felt free.It felt good.Now all I had to do was wait for Slash to finish his private interview and then I could start getting ready for Erin's New Years Even party.Everything was gonna be a fresh start.

"If this interview goes well with the media,I'd like to book you a few more jobs..you hardly model anymore Ana."Eliza said as I waited patiently outside the interview room.

"I'd like to do that but I think I need to settle down soon."I sighed.

"I never thought I'd hear you say that."Eliza chuckled.

"me neither."I shrugged.

"why the change of heart?"She asked.

"just him."I admitted adoringly as I listened closely and heard a chair scrape the floor and small movements as the door swung open and Slash walked out as I jumped into his arms.

"I'm starving..can we go for food?"He groaned as I clung to his side.

"of course..thankyou..call me Liza."I said as I dragged Slash outta there as we made our way to the Rainbow Diner. "So what questions did she ask you in there?"I interrogated Slash after we were seated at a little booth in the diner.

"I can't tell you."Slash said as my jaw dropped.

"yes you can!I wanna know.."I pleaded reaching across the table to his hands.

"you can watch it when the interview comes out."Slash said stubbornly.

"I don't know how I feel about it being aired..I'm gonna talk to Duff tonight."I said.

"you sure?"Slash asked.

"Well it's New Years Eve,and Erin is throwing a party.He will obviously be there and I'd rather him hear everything from me than from rolling stone..besides if he's angry we can just tell him it was last year."I teased as Slash didn't find my joke amusing.

"how do you think he'll feel about you avoiding him all this time?"Slash asked.

"It was for the best-"I assured him and myself as the waitress approached us.

"what can I get you two?"She asked pulling a notepad from her front apron.

"blueberry pancakes please."I asked.

"you've been hanging out with Steven too much."Slash chuckled looking down at the menu. "Can I just get a Jack and Coke."He smiled as the waitress nodded.

"Excuse do you know if Pam is working today?Shes my friend!"I blushed.

"I'm not sure,I'll check let me hand your order over."The waitress said politely before wandering away to the kitchen.

"Izzy's old thing?"Slash asked.

"don't call her a thing.shes my friend and they technically dated,she even came on tour that's the closest I've ever seen Izzy to a real relationship."I nodded proudly.

"Izzy's got a better relationship with drugs than he has with any girl."Slash scoffed as I rolled my eyes at him.

"anyway what happened to you being 'starving'?"I mocked him. "We didn't have to come here if you only wanted Jack and Coke we have that at home.

"That was my excuse to get out of there..I didn't know I was gonna be dragged into it."Slash groaned.

"I didn't either!"I defended myself.

"I know,it's not your fault but I wanted it to be about you,I just look like I went behind Duffs back to do that magazine."Slash shrugged.

"You're acting like you're not going behind his back constantly..this whole thing is behind his back!"I reminded him as the waitress slid a Jack and Coke across the table to slash as he thanked her quietly.