ɢᴜɪᴛᴀʀɪꜱᴛꜱ

Anastasia's pov:

"Kinda like your boyfriend?"Gilby said confused.

"Well he is but.."I said as Gilby spoke up again.

"he doesn't want to commit?"He assumed as I began getting frustrated over how much he was interrupting me.

"no!Just nobody knows,except like our friends..but Duff can't know."I sighed.

"why not?"Gilby said.

"it's a long story just please trust me?"I said instantly regretting telling him.

"of course babe,we're friends remember?"Gilby said kinda flirty.

"sure..you should meet Slash later,I can bring Duff too,maybe you could meet the band?"I suggested trying to shut down his flirty side but her was persistent.

"sure,Id love too."He cooed. "I get off at 6."

"Do y'know a diner called the rainbow?"I asked as he nodded. "Okay there at 7?"I suggested as he nodded again as I pulled money out of my pocket offering it to him for the records.

"It's on me."he said as I tried to insist he take the money but his refusal just frustrated me more as I grabbed the records and began walking out. "Great to see you again Stacy..I really missed you."Gilby admitted as I smiled just waving awkwardly as I rushed home but not before stopping at Erin's which was just round the corner from Slash's apartment.

I told Erin everything as she fed Eden,she was outraged,If I ever though I was behind paranoid or delusional I'd ask Erin and she'd prove to me exactly what I was thinking as she thought the same.

"okay he's obsessed with you,what if he moved over here to stalk you?"Erin said radically.

"Okay I don't think he's that obsessed,he plays the guitar over here,it's more a punks scene down in Seattle it's more rock here that's his style...he was quite flirty though."I added.

"what is it with you and f*cking guitarists."She sighed as I giggled as the phone on the wall chimed. "Maybe it's gibby calling and he found out your exact location."Erin teased.

"It's Gilby and..shut up!"I muttered

"Hold her."Erin said frantically placing Eden in my lap as I cooed at my goddaughter as Erin pulled the phone off the wall. "What?"She snapped down the receiver as she placed it against her ear. "yeah she's here."Erin said rolling her eyes as she covered the bottom of the receiver as I stood up walking over passing on Eden to her. "F*cking guitarists."She whispered as I giggled taking the phone of her.

"hello..?"I called out.

"Anastasia."My favourite voice called out.

"Slasher."I said back in the same tone.

"I'm back from rehearsals,it took a little longer than usual because we were working with these guys for the music video..anyway when are you coming home?"He asked.

"Is Steven home?"I asked.

"yeah?"Slash said back confused.

"Good take his keys and come pick me up,bring Steven too if you'd like."I said spontaneously.

"where are we going?"Slash said confused.

"The rainbow,Duffs coming too,I hope so be on your best behaviour and don't be late we're meeting there for 7."I warned him.

"fine but what's the occasion?"Slash groaned.

"I bumped into an old friend earlier,I want you to meet him."I said Optimistically.

"it's a guy?"Slash said unsure.

"yeah,he's a guitarist too..he's no Slash,nothing like you at all but he's a good childhood friend."I said twirling the phone cord around my finger.

"okay..I love you."He said sweetly.

"I love you too..Don't be late!"I warned him as I slammed the phone down ending the line.

"where you going?"Erin said rocking Eden back and forth on the couch.

"Rainbow,wanna come?"I asked as I redialled a number trying to memorise it.

"I can't,who's going to look after my baby"Erin asked. "And with all those rumours I'm not sure I want to flood her with paparazzi yet."Erin sighed

"fair enough."I said trying to recall Duffs number off by heart.

"Oh that's what I was meaning to ask you."Erin said as I look back at her attentively. "Axl and I want one more night alone,you know?Before he goes away on tour."Erin implied.

"yes I'll babysit!"I said excitedly clapping my hands together happily.

"it's only one night,you sure you can handle her?Even I'm struggling to get Eden to sleep at the moment she's only been home for two weeks."Erin said kissing Edens forehead.

"Are you sure you'll be able to leave her alone?It's fine I can handle it,It'll teach Slash a thing or two for the future."I winked.

"and remember."Erin pointed.

"yes I remember Steven isn't allowed to hold the baby unsupervised."I sighed. "He might not be as bad as you think."I said as Erin darted her eyes at me.

"If you want your kid to be babysat by uncle Adler go ahead but mine isn't."Erin said as I giggled pressing the last number as the line called Duffs apartment,it took a couple ring before he answered in a pant.

"working out?"I teased.

"pretty much."Duff sighed. "What do you want Ana,I'm pretty busy."Duff said as I head someone whisper my name in the background.

"who are you with?"I asked as Duff stuttered.

"Susan."Duff said.

"Well do you and Su wanna come to the rainbow?"I offered.

"you've changed."Duff chuckled referring to my sudden liking to Susan.

"well your getting a divorce right?I have no problem with your relationship."I said as Duff muttered something.

"lower your voice Ana."He sighed. "We'll be there what's the occasion?"Duff asked the same as Slash.

"You'll never guess who I bumped into at the record store."I said with a pause trying to add suspense.

"who?"Duff said so unenthusiastically.

"guess idiot."I said

"Ana I don't have time for your childish games-"Duff began to turn this conversation as a lecture before I quickly spoke up.

"Gilby Clarke!"I shouted over him as he paused.

"oh..holy sh*t."Duff said surprised.

"right?We're meeting at 7,Slash and Steven are coming too."I said.

"why are those f*ckers coming?"Duff teased.

"Well you're bringing Susan as your plus one..they're my plus ones."I said happily.

"you don't get two plus twos?And you don't have to bring them everywhere."Duff said.

"Yes I do.See you at 7 big brother!!"I cooed slamming the phone back on the wall.