ᴊᴜᴍᴘ

Anastasia's pov:

I got out of Erin's house as soon as I could bumping into Axl on my way out.

"Anastasia."He said sorta trying to intimidate me as I was hand in hand with Gilby as he looked down at our entwined hands. "Does Duff know you're here?"Axl asked sticking his head out

"Does Erin know you slept through your daughter's birthday party?"I scoffed looked down at his fancy pyjamas as he didn't reply. "Is Duff even here?"I asked

"I'm guessing you don't know Su is on bed rest until their baby is born?"Axl asked as I felt a little hurt that Duff didn't tell me as I tried to hide it.But then again,Duff and I weren't really on speaking terms.

"I knew."I said folding my arms as Gilby stood sheepishly behind me.

"sure you did,don't do anything stupid...or do."Axl suggested ironically walking away groggily as Gilby and I exchanged glances and a smirk as we left there house and were about to walk to the venue down the street but my legs were already aching and I'd had a little too much to drink.

"that's Steven's car!"I said tugging at Gilby's sleeve as he was walking out the guarded front gate.

"so?"Gilby asked with a slight smirk.

"let's steal it!"I suggested as Gilby went along with it.I opened the door,which Steven stupidly left unlocked and pulled down the rear view mirror as his keys dropped into my lap.Stupid Adler.I thought to myself as I started the car and drove to the party down the street as Gilby directed me.I must say,I never really liked Steven's new car but the thrill of driving it and imagining his face when he found it was missing was so funny and enjoyable to me.

"I'll get us some drinks,I'll see if I can ask Nickels for some drugs."Gilby said nudging me as we walked into the party.

"I don't believe it."I heard a voice call out behind me as I turned but he moved so I had to do a full spin before turning to Kirk Hammett.

"Kirk!"I exclaimed hugging him as he embraced me tightly,I hadn't seen him since the party at Mötley Mansion but I missed him.

"How've you been?"He asked sweetly over the chiming music and the flashing lights.

"I'm good!"I shrugged "I'll be better when I see some coke."I giggled light heartedly but Kirk didn't seem to find it funny.

"How's Slash?"Kirk asked practically yelling as I felt someone tug at my side and it was Gilby,
wrapping his hand around my waist almost territorially.

"What?"I yelled pretending not to hear him but I heard exactly what he said and I hoped Gilby didn't.The topic of Slash always made him so sensitive and annoyed.

"you're not Slash?"Kirk said confused looking at Gilby who was quite clearly pissed off.

"Obviously not."He replied sarcastically.

"nice to mee you man,I'm Kirk!"he smiled holding out his hand as Gilby just ignored his friendly gesture.

"Gilby Clarke."He said bluntly as Kirk looked a little taken aback as the whole conversation just turned a little awkward.

"I'm gonna go out by the pool,James and Lara are probably out there with our new bassist."Kirk blushed trying to leave.

"there's a pool?"I asked excitedly.

"I'm sure the rest of Metallica would love to see you!"Kirk said sweetly as Gilby gripped me tightly.

"We'll pass."he smirked sarcastically again as I wanted to speak up but his grip tightened.