ʀᴏᴄᴋꜱᴛᴀʀ

Slash's Pov:

I grabbed my guitar as I waited backstage with everyone else tuning it to perfection.

"where's Ana?"Duff question as I pretended not to hear her name.

"Here she is"Adler said as I looked up at her walking over smiling slightly.Her little black dress barely covering any skin with little cutouts was enough to drive any man insane with desire.

"nervous?"Duff asked her as she hit her lip and nodded as she glanced at me and began smiling again.

"you can come sit on my lap if you get nervous"Steven suggested as Duff scoffed.

"watch it Steven"I said through gritted teeth.

"yeah Adler."Duff agreed slightly confused as he squinted tilting his head looking at me. "Slash you've got a lipstick kiss planted on your cheek,have you been sneaking girls backstage again?"He laughed impressed as I tilted my head as everyone looked at it.

"Wonder who that came from"Axl said looking around sarcastically as I wanted to cuss him out until the curtains were drew back and cheers roared from the crowd as Axl ran out onto the stage I watched closely as Anastasia swallowed a huge pill before running out after him as she took her place at the mic stand behind him.

—————————————————————————

Anastasia's Pov:

I was overwhelmed with nerves.The crowd was huge and I'd never sang sober in front of anyone really let alone a whole audience used to girls with amazing voices but even more worrying was I was surrounded by people who knew my secret. Everyone except my brother who shot me a smile that calmed me down a little as he mouthed to me.

"don't worry."He smiled as the crowd silenced and the lights went dim as I glanced over at my secret upfront and centre with Axl.He looked sexy with his dark curls and his fingers ready to shred that guitar and put on a good show as I looked back at Adler behind me who tapped his drumsticks together lightly introducing
'It's So Easy' as everyone joined in.

"So easy~"I hummed into the mic along with Izzy and Duff as Axl took the leas vocals.

"why don't you just...FUCK OFF!"I shouted into the mic as Axl let me take over as I sang the chorus softly as the crowd cheered as Slash overtook with his guitar.

The atmosphere was electric,I felt so alive and I was actually enjoying myself as I began to move to the song dancing as Axl grabbed my hand pulling me away from my mic and to the centre stage as the crowd cheered even more as we sung into the same mic dancing together wrapping up the songs.

"thankyou."Axl muttered humbly "I want you all to welcome Anastasia Mckagan to the stage tonight"He said drop his hat on my head as I tilted it to the crowd as there was an uproar in whistles and attention all directed at me and I fell in love with it.

"alright..this next songs called Rocket Queen"Axl said into the mic next to us interrupting the crowd as Slash played the intro the the song..he wrote about me.

"I can turn on anyone just like I turned on you!"Axl cooed guiding his hands all over me as I danced along to the song occasionally pressing my lips against the mic and singing backup.

"here I am..and you're Rocket Queen~."Slash sung along with Axl surprising us all as I walked over to him just to tease him a little dancing around him in my little dress hoping my brother wasn't watching as I bent over dancing in front of him as he threw his arm over me bringing me in front of him by moving my hips as his guitar pressed against me and so did something else hard behind me as I looked at him raising my brows seductively.He leant over me resting his head in the crook of my neck on my shoulder strumming his guitar as I looked into his eyes as the song finished and the lights dimmed.

"this next song is called paradise city..written by our own Duff McKagan."Axl spoke softly into the mic as the spotlight was on my brother as cheers erupted from the crowd.I slipped away from Slash ducking under his arms as I tiptoed to share a mic with Axl as Adler tapped his drumsticks together.

We played the rest of the album,Appetite for Destruction,as I danced the night away taking shots and a couple pills between each song to boost my confidence as my singing got slower and less frequent as I was all over the stage and Axl found it hilarious as we ran around dancing drunken to Mr Brownstone as the set finished and the crowd clapped as press and labels stormed us as we ran off stage.

"Guns N' roses?Geffen records."A tall man introduced his label, "We'd love to interview you and sign your whole record."he continued as the whole band was estatic.I was too drunk to really understand much but I still cheered.

"of course,Thankyou"Axl said humbly trying to hide his excitement as all the band sat down at a table surrounded by mics and photographer and press.

"just stay out for a minute Ana and drink water"Duff advised me as I pushed him off.

"go do your interview I'll be fine here"I assured him smiling as I watched them answer numerous question as I zoned out a little.

"Come on Ana we're going to get more drinks and we have good news."Adler said grabbing my hands pulling me up off my feet as we all crowded out the Roxy as we landed in the nearest diner,the rainbow.

"what's the good news then"I said sipping my water glancing at Axl and Duff across the table as they all exchanged excited looks. "what!!"

"We've got a record deal...and we're going on a tour!!"Axl screamed as everything around us glared but we all cheered until it all fell silent.

"you forgot the most important part you f*cker"Izzy said whacking Axl in the back of the head as Axl flinched scowling at him.

"don't make the band break up before the f*cking tour!"Slash sighed disapprovingly as I locked eyes with him forgetting there was other people with us for a second as he grinned and turned his attention to Duff.

"they loved you and your shitty dancing so much that they want you to come with us!"Duff announced excitedly to my surprise.

"You're f*cking kidding right?"I said unsure of what to feel.

"not a chance Ana,you're coming with us on tour baby"Steven grinned winking.

"sh*t!REALLY?"I said as I couldn't help but smile.

"Alan thinks you've got real talent as well as a pretty face"Axl shrugged as I saw Slash twitch a little at his comment out the corner of my eye but brushed it all off.

"well f*ck,I never thought I'd be going on tour."I said thankfully.

"Welcome to the band sis"Duff said excited smiling at me.

"can we get some f*cking shots over here!"Axl shouted as the drinks flowed through my body.