ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ

Anastasia's pov:

I thought about that night,the night of my brother's (second) wedding.The night I spent with Slash,despite him being there on a date with someone else and despite my promise.

It had been a couple weeks and I'd been staying over at Steven while Erin and Axl tried to sort their issues and make up in our apartment or whatever they were doing.All I knew was that I didn't want to hear any of their "making up" and I pitied Eden for having to listen to it.

"Steven someone just knocked the door!"I yelled from the couch as I lay there still half-asleep flicking through the channels until I landed on MTV.

"answer the door then.."Steven yelled from his bedroom as he soon realised I had no intentions of getting up as he angrily got up and swung open the door as I peered my head behind to see Izzy.
"Stradlin,I told you to just let yourself in!"Steven groaned as Izzy walked in.

"Last time I did that you were f*cking some poor girl on the couch and you yelled at me"Izzy said pausing a she directed his eyes to me. "Hello Anastasia."He grinned.

"you f*cked a girl on this couch Steven?And you let me sleep on it for the last two nights!"I yelled as Steven blushed.

"I was just glad I finally got my own place away from my parents,I can finally bring girls home."Steven said holding his hands up.

"I was wondering why you were here."Izzy said as he sat down next to me.

"ewh,I am not sleeping with Steven,I have standards."I said flipping my hair.

"Have you seen what you look like right now Ana?I wouldn't be so confident if I was you."Steven retorted. "Anyway,I should really be asking why you're here Izzy?"Steven asked.

"I got your mail.."Izzy said holding up the letters as I snatched them out of his hand.

"Anything for me?"I said as I tore one open.

"you don't live here!"Steven reminded me. "You just collected my mail?"Steven said to Izzy.

"Oh I brought drugs too."Izzy said opening up his jacket. "I found a new dealer,Sebastian Bach introduced me to him"Izzy said proudly.

"let me try!"Steven begged as he snatched a bag of coke from Izzy's fingertips.

"Fine but you owe me forty dollars for that."Izzy shrugged as I read Steven's first letter.

"Steven your bills are due."I said throwing it at him.

"I just spent the money for bills on weed!"Steven groaned again as he poured out a line onto the table snorting it as Izzy budged him over and dabbed out himself a line as I tried to distract myself by reading the rest of Steven's mail.

"Anastasia come do a line?"Izzy suggested.

"I don't do hard drugs...not anymore."I smiled.

"we know..but it's great coke."Steven nodded as I opened a fancy letter as I decided to read it aloud in a posh voice.

"Dear Steven Adler,you are formally invited to the wedding of Renee Suran and... Saul Hudson"I said as my voice became fainter and more shaky as my fingertips gripped the fancy invitation as Steven and Izzy looked up at me.

"What did you say?"Steven asked getting up.

"he's getting married?"I said as my heart sunk.

"he's still married to you!"Steven said.

"I know!"I said back.

"wait Slash is married to you?"Izzy said cluelessly.

"yes I was there,in Spain.Keep up Izzy!"Steven shamed him as he took the invitation from my hands.