ᴍɪɴᴇ

Slash's Pov:

I watched her twirl around that dance floor through the huge crowd of groupies and die hard guns fans as the whole set she was distracting me so much so that we had to take a break halfway through.The set was a mess.Duff was stumbling around barely able to walk he had drank that much off stage,Izzy and Steven were probably on drugs despite the contract and I couldn't focus at all.Axl was the only one keeping everything together as he scolded us all back stage with Alan.

"This is our first set of the f*cking tour!"Axl rambled on as none of us listened and an idea sparked in my head as I walked back onto stage as the lights hit me as cheers erupted from the crowd as I glanced down at Anastasia who glared at me as I was determined to win her back,I wanted her,I wasn't the same without her.F*ck I couldn't even play sweet child O' mine without messing up knowing she was down there with everyone else.

"alright shuttup."I muttered into the mic as she crowd slowly went quieter. "This is from our upcoming album..and I wrote it"I stuttered scrunching my hair as I looked at her "it's called 'You Could Be Mine' "I nodded as everyone else ran onto stage as I plugged in my guitar.

"what the f*ck are you doing."Axl muttered  angrily to me as he covered the mic with his fist.

"Trust me."I nodded even though I didn't trust myself,I didn't know how the crowd react,how we would even play it,we'd never played it on stage only sections and bridges in rehearsals and I just outed the next album which was gonna cause an uproar in management but Anastasia didn't take her eyes off me once as Steven introduced the song.

"Cause you could be Mine~" Axl harmonised as Duff and I leaned into the same mic as we sang the chorus along with him,I don't sing which was a shock to everyone there,everything I felt was channeled into that song as we performed it.

"But you're way out of Line-!" I sang as I looked at Anastasia and she was smiling.

"With you're bitch slap rappin and your cocaine tongue."  She licked her teeth rolling her eyes as she began backing out the crowd as I watched her leave as she disappeared into the club as we finished the song and I played the rest of the set defeated that I just drove her further away as I threw my picks into the crowd and walked off stage as I passed my guitar to my guitar tech and walked over to my dressing room as Alan followed me.

"Do you realise what you've done?You haven't even signed a second album yet!You're so careless Slash!Why'd you do it?"Alan panicked as he lectured me sounding like my mother as I stopped in my tracks and turned to him outside my door.

"Because I want Anastasia is that a good enough answer for you?"I shouted back.

"Keep your damn voice down before Duff or someone else hears you!"Alan said through gritted teeth.

"Tell him,Tell everyone I don't give a f*ck,im tired of this sh*t!"I groaned.

"You best cut it off!Its for the best Slash!"Alan insisted as his voice rang through my ears as I could bear it anymore.

"Alan,she cut it off already so don't have a heart attack but right now I wanna get drunk and forget everything on stage ever happened so if you'll excuse me."I groaned as I walked into my dressing room slamming the door.

"We're leaving in an hour."Alan shouted through the crack in the door as his voice faded and his footsteps got quieter as he finally left.

"thank f*ck for that"I sighed rubbing my face as I adjusted my eyes as a certain curvy blonde stood rendered in front of me as I blinked again.

"Slash.."She cooed in that sweet familiar tone.

"Anastasia.."I said back as she walked over sexily wrapping her arms around my neck. "How long have you been standing here."I asked smirking slightly embarrassed as she kissed my cheek trailing down to me neck.

"A while..well long enough to know you want me back"She said smugly barely being able to hide the smile that spread across her face. "I thought you were moving on?"She said looking deeply into my eyes as I felt my heart basically skip a few beats.

"I tried that,I couldn't and I still can't"I grinned snaking my hands down her back tugging as her waist pulling her closer. "I saw you leave the crowd,you didn't like the song?"

"I loved it..especially when you said you could be mine."She whispered as she unbuckled my belt sliding it off as she dropped it on the floor.

"Oh yeah?"I muttered looking down at her.

"Slash..I'm all yours."She said sweetly as my hands fell from her waist to her ass as I picked her up as she wrapped her legs around my torso as I spun her around slamming her back on the door as I kissed her passionately and she kissed me back running her nails down my back and through my hair as she pulled them away tearing off her top exposing her boobs as I dove my head into them kissing every inch of them as she moaned vocally as she fumbled with my pants unzipping them as they fell to my knees.

"Ana.."I groaned as she broke the kiss as I held her against the door gripping her thighs. "I f*cking love you."I admitted.

"you what?"She said staring back at me all doe-eyed as she batted her eyelashes.

"You drive me crazy and you make me hard."I smirked as she rolled her eyes. "And you roll your eyes at everything I say but I love you Anastasia McKagan."I nodded as I tilted her chin up.

"Can you just say it one more time?"She teased as   I rolled my eyes at her. "Now look Who's rolling their eyes"Ana giggled as she took a deep breathe "I love you too Saul Hudson."She beamed as she cupped my face as she kissed me so hard I fell backwards in my feet and landed on the floor as Ana landed on top of me. "Convenient"She winked as she crawled forward as I lay my head down on the cold floor as she leant over on top.
Make-up sex is the f*cking best.