ᴅᴜꜰꜰ

Anastasia's Pov: 1:30am

"Slash!Get you're sh*t together we're leaving."Alan shouted banging at the door as it woke me up as I scrambled around on the floor looking for my clothes as I fiddled with my top trying to make it fit as Slash lay sound asleep basically knocked out,my whole body ached it was a workout but it was worth it.He loved me and I loved him and I'd never felt luckier as I kissed him softly waking him up as his hand pressed against the back of my hair pulling me in closer.

"Come on rockstar,you need to sneak me out of here."I said pulling away in search of my panties.

"I thought you were gonna tell Duff."Slash joked groggily sitting up.

"I wasn't being serious besides your career would end before it's even started."I said "Slash I can't find my panties"I sighed shaking my head.

"It's not like you need them anyway."He smirked.

"My brother is on there y'know,how the f*ck am I gonna sleep on that bus."I sighed dreading it as I attempted to make myself look presentable and as if I hadn't just been having the wildest sex in my life as I glanced in the mirror

"It's only tonight we will be in hotels for most of the other shows that way I can sneak into your room at night."Slash said walking over as he kissed my cheeks resting his head on my shoulder.

"How the f*ck are we gonna keep this a secret the whole tour?"I said looking back at him in the mirror.

"God knows but let's start with trying to get out of here without being caught"He said excitedly.I loved being with him everything was fun and gave me an adrenaline rush,which is exactly how drugs made me feel when I was deep in my addiction,I felt free but now I felt better as I crept out the room and saw Duffs dressing room.I attempted to open the door taking a deep breathe before as it didn't budge.It was locked.

"Duff..it's Ana."I called out through the crack but no response he completely ignored me,maybe I just wanted to talk things out to make things less awkward the tour,maybe I'd had enough or maybe I just missed my brother but he obviously wasn't feeling the same. "Fine ignore me then c*nt!"I spat walking away letting go of the door handle as still no noise from him at all as I left the club and walked over to everyone else

"You look happy"Erin said nudging me as I approached her as she waited outside of the bus.

"It was a good day."I smirked.

"You're hiding something.What?Tell me Now!"Erin demanded.

"Slash said he loved me"I whispered.

"WHAT."Erin gasped.

"Did I hear that right?"Steven said as I couldn't stop smiling.

"Don't say anything..to anyone."I warned them.

"Wait so you're just taking him back like that?"Erin said slightly disappointed

"He wrote a song about me Erin what was I supposed to do"I sighed as she ultimately smiled and agreed.

"Did you talk to him about the contract?"Steven asked.

"I almost forgot about that. I asked before the show it's irreversible and even if he wanted to take it back he can't but maybe Duff could but I don't really feel like speaking to him right now"I said as I glanced over at Slash expecting to see Duff but he wasn't around

"Duff actually came to Axls dressing room earlier and asked me if you were with me,maybe he wants to make amends."Erin suggested as the idea infuriated me considering I'd tried to do that before as he ignore me,Duff had been so petty all day and just rude to me I wasn't interested in speaking to him,not right now anyway.

"hey."Slash said smiling as I walked over to him.

"hi."I said back biting my lip as Kirk walked over.

"Am I interrupting something?"Kirk said as I shook my head. "Ana you haven't seen Duff at all have you?"he said.

"no."I said looking at Slash as I laughed

"He's not on the bus,he's not out here,our manager and yours are having a huge argument about timing,we're not gonna arrive in Washington in the morning unless Duff shows up"Kirk sighed.

"Well unless he's unconscious he'd be here.."I said as my heart sunk as I dashed back into the club as I attempted to walk backstage.

"Little lady.I can't let you back here."The security guard said blocking my way.

"No you don't understand,my brother is there,I don't think he's okay he's in the band-"I panicked.

"Do you know how many girls we get each night trying to sneak back here?"The security guard said laughing in my face as Slash ran over with Axl,Erin,Steven and Izzy.

"What's wrong?"Slash whispered as I turned to him.

"I know somethings not right,Duffs back there and when I knocked on his door earlier he just ignored me,not a single sound,he's in trouble but this asshole won't let me go back"I panicked as I directed my eyes at the guard.

"Sorry baby not happening."the security guard smirked shaking his head.

"Who the f*ck are you talking too?"Slash said stepping up with Axl and Izzy behind him.The guard towered over all of them he was about Duffs height which just made me panic even more.

"what are you her boyfriend?Or some kinda sh*tty musician?"the security guard scowled

"He's both"Steven laughed as I glared at him

"Oh right you're that sh*tty band on stage earlier,you guys suck."The guard laughed as Axl flung himself forward tackling the guard as he began full on punching him as Erin screamed.
Slash and Izzy jumped in with Steven kicking the guard as he ushered me to go backstage as I grabbed Erin's hand as she watched in horro as I dragged her backstage with me as we ran to Duffs dressing room.