The little beauty reunites/returns with the 'breeders' [End of text]

[What the writer wants to say:]

Hehe, it’s over~

I don’t know what to say, but this is really the first article Tutu has written, and I have a lot of emotions.

But should I say it, in this land full of pitfalls, I am really diligent [proud]. I thought I would stop updating, but I didn’t expect that I persisted. (//∇//)

【Brace yourself】

I’m also very grateful to the little cuties who have been following this article, hhh, I have a big heart~

Sometimes seeing your comments really makes Baldu have the urge to do something violent, but Fei Fei’s hand speed stops me.

Hug every little cutie tightly!

Ahem, take it back, take it back

I will probably fix the typos in this beautiful book, and I will probably finish it on Friday. I will post a preview of the next book that day, which is the second one!

Hehe, let Tutu finish the list~

See you next time, cuties!

bow.

——————

-----text-----

【Ding! This cannon fodder mission has been completed, and a total of 5,000 points have been obtained. Please use them as you wish. 】

Mr. System, who had already guessed that the little beauty would accumulate the points needed to return home after the world was completed, was a little silent.

Seeing Yan Yu concentrating on redeeming wish points, the system asked: [Won't you regret it? 】

The little beauty said "Ah" in confusion. She didn't understand why Mr. System said that. She gently pinched the wish point roll in her hand. Yan Yu still had 500 points left at this moment.

【Nope. ] Ruan Ruan spoke out, and then asked, [Mr. System, is there anything you want? 】

Yan Yu didn't know if the last 500 points were enough to buy a gift for Mr. System, but he only had so much.

The word "you" keeps appearing in Mr. System's database, as if there is a bug.

[Can you give me the points? I don't need any other gifts. 】The stereotypical mechanical sound seems to have no trace of spirituality.

Yan Yu nodded obediently and generously transferred his last few points to Mr. System.

He knew that this might be the last time they saw each other.

Because Mr. System told him before that once a tasker makes a wish to return to their original world, they cannot return to the system space, nor can they be bound by the system for a second time.

There was a "ding" sound, and the points arrived.

Yan Yu said goodbye to Mr. System with a smile, closed his eyes, piously and timidly put the wish dot close to his forehead, and silently made a wish to go home.

The moment the white light flashed, in the eyes of Mr. System, who always had no distinction between beauty and ugliness, the little beauty at this moment was beyond beautiful.

It seems that no matter how hard and cold the heart is, it can be melted away.

【Ding--! Make a wish successfully. The system unbinding process has been started...】