Extras: Semi-drama/The little wife discovers everything/Wants a divorce/Being fi

Extras: Semi-drama/The little wife discovers everything/Wants a divorce/Being fired by his husband

[What the writer wants to say:]

The next world is a beautiful little human being who has traveled through the mechanical world.

The tall Mr. Robot is Gong

Contains body shape difference elements

It’s Monday~

The bald man calls for votes online!

[Very confident (akimbo)]

-----text-----

It has been almost two months since the three came to an understanding.

With the joint decision of several men, they changed to a new house, which ensured that everyone could live with the villain and his wife.

Now the villain's wife is accompanied by her husband every day. Although they are not the same person, he seems to have never noticed anything wrong. He just thinks that her husband likes to play role-playing with him.

However, the wife, the invisible villain, is occasionally troubled because her husband is becoming more and more fierce.

Every day seems a little more fierce than the day before.

***

In the bedroom.

Yan Yu leaned in her husband's arms, looking very white and soft, with a slight frown between her brows. Ever since she changed her house, my wife always felt something was wrong for some reason.

It's like... there are many people living in this home.

Whenever he and his husband were doing something intimate together, there would always be some tiny noises.

Moreover, my husband has changed a little too much...

Even though Yan Yu was such an idiot, he noticed it.

He Jian looked at the little man in his arms and his wife, raised his eyes and scanned the dense surveillance in the room. Many of them were the work of the two 'husbands', including him of course.

"husband……"

Before He Jian could do anything, he heard the villain's wife calling him.

"You...do you have a lot of friends?"

The villain‌‍man‌‎‍‍wife‍‎‍‌‌ never imagined that her husband was disguised by someone else. Some time ago, He Xiuleng couldn't control his jealous thoughts and secretly told him about a relationship between friends. The story of changing wives made the sensitive little man think of his wife.

"I, I'm very good..." His voice trembled.

He Jian didn't hear the uneasy implications of his wife's words, and thought that the villain's wife wanted to meet his friends, so he immediately nodded: "Yes, I do have quite a lot of friends. , do you want to meet me?"

After saying that, Yan Yu trembled.

The little ‌‍人‎‍‍‍‍‎‍‌‌ wife who was raised by the men had red circles in her eyes, "Don't... don't see her."

Her soft fingertips pressed on He Jian's chest, and she kept saying words of rejection.

Yan Yu was about to cry. The story He Xiuleng read to him was so unbelievable that Yan Yu couldn't forget it.

I always feel like I am becoming more and more similar to the protagonist in the story.

"?"

He Jian didn't understand why the villain's wife suddenly changed into crying, but it didn't stop him from wanting to comfort his wife: "No, if you don't want to see me, then I won't see you. Don't cry..."