Little fool 12: The crematorium, the lover is extremely jealous when they meet/F

Little fool 12: The crematorium, the lover is extremely jealous when they meet/Fuck the little fool hard 4P

[What the writer wants to say:]

I wish everyone a healthy Dragon Boat Festival!

-----text-----

Will it produce sweet milk when used on a beautiful little boy?

Deng Ce's breathing was rapid and his head was faintly dizzy. He seemed to have thought of the image of a fair-skinned fool holding the two bulging snow-white balls on his chest and asking him why he was like this.

The penis hidden in Yan Yuhua's hole became a little bigger due to stimulation.

Good, good to hold on...

The little fool was enjoying the pleasure given by the neighbor. His vagina was squirming, squeezing the hard column inch by inch, and his fluids were boiling with joy.

"Ah~ Hurry, hurry up..."

The little idiot, who could hardly bear it anymore, had tears in his eyes and urged the man on top of him to go faster.

Quickly ejaculate the semen for him to eat.

Deng Ce had a bulging vein on his forehead. The little fool's words reminded him of the embarrassing scene last time.

Gritting his teeth, he asked in a deep voice: "What's so fast?"

It's best if the little fool can come up with an answer he can accept.

‎‍‌‎The meat stick‌‌‍‍‍‎‌‍‌‍ became fierce, pushing against the cervix repeatedly, leaving the cervix open and unable to enter.

Yan Yu's slender waist trembled slightly because of the grinding: "Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...Go in, go in, ah~ it's so itchy, wuwu wu, it's so itchy inside, little Dai..."

The little fool who can only pay attention to a little bit of information only knows that he is so itchy and wants that big meaty stick‎‌‍‌‍ to go inside.

Deng Ce listened to his answer: "Itchy?" His strong hands grasped the little fool's snow-white waist, and the muscles on his arms bulged.

The thick sexual organ under his body penetrated Yan Yu's tender red hole, and on his body, Yan Yu felt that he was also moving.

With Deng Ce's arm strength, Yan Yu really experienced the feeling of slamming himself into that big cock‍‌‎‌butt.

The flesh of the hole was squirming, almost to the point of being knocked shut by the genitals. It was bright red and even had sweet juice leaking out.

"Ah~! Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..So fast, um ah~ No, don't... Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Deng Ce became angry. He didn't know why. As long as he saw this beautiful little fool under him, he became even more stupid than Yan Yu. There was only one thing in his head, and that was to fix the little boy in his place. Beneath him, and then entered hard.

The red shaft and the soft flesh of the hole fit together, and every friction could bring supreme pleasure to both of them.

The little fool cried. He didn't know what to say to express how comfortable he felt now.

A sweet moan filled my ears.

It almost makes Deng Ce, a big boss who often appears in other people's eyes with a cold face, dizzy.

"Ah——! No, don't... wuwu... I want to be fucked to death..."

Under the white vest, the two bright red breasts on Yan Yu's chest were swaying as Deng Ce's thrusting and thrusting began.