Little Human 6: Semi-plot/Playing with little androids/Licking fingertips/Stealt

Little Human 6: Semi-plot/Playing with little androids/Licking fingertips/Stealth play

[What the writer wants to say:]

002: Ghost? Where is the ghost? 【Looking around】

-----text-----

Incredibly well-behaved.

001 looked at the messy scene in front of him, and he wanted to know what 002 had done to his little android.

"You don't need to clean it." Mr. Robot's voice was gentle, as if he was trying to comfort the uneasy little android in front of him.

But his hands didn't move for a moment. It's obvious that he can start the cleaning system of this bed immediately, right?

Yan Yu sobbed and nodded, a little softly emerging from the quilt, leaving only a pair of dark eyes exposed.

"Thank you, thank you..."

Then the cautious and timid little human couldn't help but tell the tall Mr. Robot that he had pressed the button by mistake before.

"I'm sorry..." Yan Yu's voice was trembling, because he knew that everything he experienced was all his own fault.

"I accidentally touched a switch on the chair yesterday, and the water started to flow. I didn't know it would be like that... I hope I don't break the chair that fell on you..."

very polite.

But the moment 001 finished speaking, he paused for a second, and anger rose in his heart. He only remembered that the water of the little android was very sweet yesterday, but he forgot to think about why the water of the little android was flowing.

——002.

It's definitely him.

For the first time, Mr. Robot began to regret why he had a second personality. Without 002, none of this would have happened.

Mr. Robot nodded, indicating that he understood, and then asked in a persuasive manner: "Then the same is true today?"

Is it also the so-called "accidental touch" of which switch?

Of course 001 knew what was going on, but the bad thoughts that arose out of nowhere made him want the little android to speak out on his own.

Yan Yu nodded with a blushing face, his body flushed with embarrassment, "Yes, yes..." It was incredibly light.

The little human was so embarrassed that he didn’t even know how he said these words. He had only been in the world of robots for two days, and he had already become so slutty. .

Everything has been experienced over and over again, and everything has been said over and over again.

There is no trace of anger on Mr. Robot's face, which is extremely in line with human aesthetic standards.

He leaned over and kissed Yan Yu's forehead, his movements full of comfort.

Yan Yu could clearly feel Mr. Robot's comfort.

001 promised softly: "This kind of thing will never happen again, don't be afraid."

He would take his body with him for treatment.

Mr. Robot has always protected himself very well. Until now, no robot knows that there is a second personality, 002, in 001's body.

But Mr. Robot knows how to get rid of him.

I just didn’t think about it before.

The murderous spirit of the superior one is fully displayed.

But the stupid and squeamish little human in front of him obviously didn't know what Mr. Robot had planned, and he even thought that he accidentally pressed a certain switch that caused this.