Beautiful young mother 3: grinding/fingering on his stepson's legs

Beautiful young mother 3: grinding/fingering on his stepson’s legs

[What the writer wants to say:]

Dead husband: [Smile.JPG]

-----text-----

"Uh-" He was breathing unsteadily.

Yan Yu's initiative was suddenly taken away by Ji Chu. His lips were rubbed and bitten by the man, and their breaths met.

Something is very wrong.

The little wife was confused and could only follow her stepson's movements.

The sound of sticky water kept coming between them.

Ji Chu only felt that his beautiful little stepmother was sweet, with a sweet mouth and a sweet tongue, which made him unable to help but be a little more fierce, and a little more fierce.

"Woo..."

Yan Yu's eyes welled up with tears, and he felt that his mouth was going to be swollen from someone's sucking. His white and tender chin was wet, and his cheek flesh was pressed into a soft pit by the tip of Ji Chu's nose, and all the warm breath hit it. .

"No……"

While Ji Chu was ventilating him, Yan Yu kept wanting to refuse, but before he could finish his words, the man kissed him again.

The lip flesh was full and swollen, and it was hot from being bitten by Ji Chu. It was so red that it seemed as if the skin would break in the next second.

Her young mouth was constantly invaded, her saliva was moist, and she was licked by the man. The delicate, bad-tempered little wife was almost cried by her stepson.

Why is it so bad...

The little boy who had never been fucked by a man felt scared for the first time.

He didn't want to cuckold his husband anymore.

"Well--"

With his fingertips pressing Ji Chu's shoulders, Yan Yu could hardly breathe, and even the air in his lungs seemed to have been robbed by Ji Chu.

The man raised his head and reluctantly withdrew from his little stepmother's mouth, his mind filled with thoughts of how delicious and sweet it was.

Yan Yu collapsed in his arms, his nightgown in a mess.

In the flower hole, ‎‍‎‍‍‍‌water is flowing continuously, and countless soft flesh are tightly intertwined with each other. It is obviously so green, but it makes the little wife extremely itchy.

It seemed, it seemed like everything was soaked.

Yan Yu's breathing became faster, and the fragrance all over his body kept coming. Ji Chu smelled it and felt the warmth on his legs.

"Is it running water?"

The man asked this question bluntly.

The little wife was so embarrassed that she wanted to bury herself in his arms and never come out for the rest of her life. Her ears, which were covered by her hair, were almost red.

It also reminded him of the purpose of coming here.

The flower hole is very itchy, opening and closing, and I am very hungry and thirsty.

"No, no..."

While Yan Yu was saying his rebuttal, he couldn't help but move slightly on Ji Chu's legs.

The flower hole wrapped in the nightgown was pitifully squeezed, and the water kept leaking out, but it was also extremely pleasurable, and the two petals were white and white. ‎My lips are tightly closed, but I can't help but feel itchy.